Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Kane wants out we have him on just 1 year. We have to buy Toney or someone so we don’t really have a choice but to sell
I would accept Toney as a replacement for Kane but we don't know what his sanction will be for betting breach.
To be honest we have an agreement for 1 year and if I was Levy I wouldn't sell. His value is too high to Tottenham unless some crazy offer came through.

I would accept Toney as a replacement for Kane but we don't know what his sanction will be for betting breach.
To be honest we have an agreement for 1 year and if I was Levy I wouldn't sell. His value is too high to Tottenham unless some crazy offer came through.

He'd fit in perfectly with the criminals at this club

So you're in favor of losing him on a free transfer?

What about £70 million plus Slabhead?

Go Away GIF

They will offer us pretty much everyone. Slabhead, Martial, Sancho….

Last edited:
Dare I say this is a REALLY good thing!

She ain't gonna wanna move house now with a new baby to think about....

My wife and I (blatant) couldn't even contemplate moving ROOMS when ours was born (DOUBLE BLATANT!)

What I'm saying is; New Baby.... Get some sleep... stay at home!
No Kane is moving to Manchester anytime soon!
And maybe the stress of a new baby will make him play shit and he will feel lucky he even has a job and signs a contract.

And he might change his mind if we appoint a good manager?

Back
Top Bottom