Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane goes but for less than Caicedo.

Don't care about the age difference nor that he had one year left on his deal, really feels like we've been bullied into this.

Hopefully they'll move quick and announce a new signing or two later today. As it stands we will be nothing this season.
We haven't.

He's wanted out for more than 2yrs. Most know why and understand why (although I'm perplexed why he would choose Bayern other than they have CL and can be expected to be quarter finalists contenders), he hasn't been interested in signing numerous new contract extensions since signing his long-term deal (currently on).

Most of the top established players do no different to what he's done - I don't remember any scorn put on Benzema going to Saudi on a free!!! All the big dollars spent are now on the "next new talent" and they are secured on long, long deals (a gamble if they flop or don't adapt which happens with 75% - I think this stat is accurate and I hope I'm not wildly out there was an article written last week in Athletic where is got this from - of all singings).

We will miss Kane for sure, he's our Icon. But pure Angball is played at a tempo not able to be sustained by Kane's ageing leggs (he's so good though Ange would have adapted and more than likely had him play in rotation with Maddison and Maddison doing more of the pressing???).

We will be OK with what we have currently. That said I really like the links to Orban, who would push Richy, competition for a spot would be back on, and the energy, tempo and speed in attack would be for sure more dynamic than that with Kane in the team. We will still create shad loads of chances under Ange without Kane, however, we will likely lose the accuracy/goals per game ratio of Kane, but the confidence of Richy should flow if he takes a couple of his chances and gets into a flow.

Kane goes but for less than Caicedo.

Don't care about the age difference nor that he had one year left on his deal, really feels like we've been bullied into this.

Hopefully they'll move quick and announce a new signing or two later today. As it stands we will be nothing this season.
21 year old Harry Kane with 3 years left on his contract would cost today 220 – 240 millions.

Enjoy the process?

Is this the new Trust the process that Arteta was going on about?

Your mates are right, this season is going to be grim but my hope is that it's not too grim and we can still enjoy it.

The amount other proper and SERiOuS clubs are spending and then there's us, penny-pinching cunts as normal.

If we had low ticket prices and here still at the old Lane I probably wouldn't be that bothered. But we don't.

What’s the Arteta crap about? I didn’t mention him?

I wouldn’t bother coming to anymore games or switching on for them either if I was you.

We haven't.

He's wanted out for more than 2yrs. Most know why and understand why (although I'm perplexed why he would choose Bayern other than they have CL and can be expected to be quarter finalists contenders), he hasn't been interested in signing numerous new contract extensions since signing his long-term deal (currently on).

Most of the top established players do no different to what he's done - I don't remember any scorn put on Benzema going to Saudi on a free!!! All the big dollars spent are now on the "next new talent" and they are secured on long, long deals (a gamble if they flop or don't adapt which happens with 75% - I think this stat is accurate and I hope I'm not wildly out there was an article written last week in Athletic where is got this from - of all singings).

We will miss Kane for sure, he's our Icon. But pure Angball is played at a tempo not able to be sustained by Kane's ageing leggs (he's so good though Ange would have adapted and more than likely had him play in rotation with Maddison and Maddison doing more of the pressing???).

We will be OK with what we have currently. That said I really like the links to Orban, who would push Richy, competition for a spot would be back on, and the energy, tempo and speed in attack would be for sure more dynamic than that with Kane in the team. We will still create shad loads of chances under Ange without Kane, however, we will likely lose the accuracy/goals per game ratio of Kane, but the confidence of Richy should flow if he takes a couple of his chances and gets into a flow.

We certainly will NOT be okay with what we currently have in attack, what the fuck are you on about?

All our rivals are strengthening, getting much better in the process and they're already ahead of us.

It's time for Spurs to start acting like a proper big club instead of acting like we're a slightly bigger Crystal Palace!

Hi Bayern?

We want one billion dollars to release the hostage.

Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

I kind of agree but we managed Carrick, modric, Bale, eriksen.... We help amazing players be amazing. Difference is Kane stayed 2-3years after he 'should "have left
How many Spurs goals between carrick , mod, bale, Eriksen ….and how many Spurs goals for Kane?

Do you honestly think Mourinho was going to beat City in that final? The team was playing like utter dogshit he was picking people like Vinicius and Rodon in the first XI to make a point.
Yes, I think serial trophy winner Mourinho maybe had more chance than Ryan Mason's first ever game as a head coach.

I wanted Jose sacked but not at that moment, it made no sense.

Back
Top Bottom