Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The amount other proper and SERiOuS clubs are spending and then there's us, penny-pinching cunts as normal.

If we had low ticket prices and here still at the old Lane I probably wouldn't be that bothered. But we don't.
Levy in a nutshell:

- Increases ticket prices to most expensive in the league
- Sells star player and talisman to help compensate for fall in demand for tickets...

:king:

We certainly will NOT be okay with what we currently have in attack, what the fuck are you on about?

All our rivals are strengthening, getting much better in the process and they're already ahead of us.

It's time for Spurs to start acting like a proper big club instead of acting like we're a slightly bigger Crystal Palace!
we definitely need reinforcements up top (striker and wide forward are both needed).

From a business point of view we can't lose him for nothing. From Kane's point of view he deserves to win trophies and even if Ange's football wins *something* it's a way off.

What is a disgrace is doing it now. If you were going to sell him, do it before and get some sort of replacement in. Haggling over a few million quid isn't ultimately the best thing here.

Can you share where this 'myth' was debunked? Our head coach got sacked immediately before a cup final, that is not a myth. Levy is on record that it was not about saving money?

We qualified for the final in December, he had ample time to sack him and plenty of opportunities to do so before then.

You think he suddenly realised that he'd have to pay him out with a week to go...?

So why did he sack him ,and why then?
Genuine question.
This is the bloke that also sacked George Graham just before we played Woolwich in a FA cup semi. So you can see why people are suspicious, myself included.

Yes, I think serial trophy winner Mourinho maybe had more chance than Ryan Mason's first ever game as a head coach.

I wanted Jose sacked but not at that moment, it made no sense.

Of course it made sense, the players hated him and had downed tools.

Now that’s not to say it had to be done, it would also have made sense to give him a chance to play that final. But it wasn’t some totally insane decision made to save a few quid. Levy thought sacking Mou would lift the players and give us a better chance of winning a game that we were very likely to lose anyway.

This is small man syndrome at its finest........ Levy desperate to squeez one tiny bit of power over Kane because he knows in about 6 hrs time, Kane can just tell him to fuck himself.

Absolutely classless and desperate from Levy.

Back
Top Bottom