Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF
I kid you not . . .

Might have to get leave some WhatsApp groups. Didn’t realise I was friends with such wet wipes. :ange-confused:

Yes you can be sad that’s fine. To write off the season and just be negative does no one good. We are in a rebuild, enjoy the process and who knows this could be the team that does something

Enjoy the process?

Is this the new Trust the process that Arteta was going on about?

Your mates are right, this season is going to be grim but my hope is that it's not too grim and we can still enjoy it.

The amount other proper and SERiOuS clubs are spending and then there's us, penny-pinching cunts as normal.

If we had low ticket prices and here still at the old Lane I probably wouldn't be that bothered. But we don't.

Back
Top Bottom