Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally understand there's different opinions on Kane going/staying etc. I can see both sides to all that. Under Ange we were already a rebuild. Even more so now and I'm still looking forward to seeing what he can do (even this season).

It's unforgivable, however, that the Club has sold their talisman, captain and main striker this close to the start of the season. That is utter incompetence at the highest level and is what pisses me off the most about this.

Yet again we'll be seen as Club that isn't taking the game seriously.

Fuck off....
Fuck it....
Fuck it all....

SO fucking bored and sick of this shit now.
Everyone guessing,
Everyone TELLING us he HAD to leave...

I just hope everyone else is happy?

He's staying/leaving/SSN guessing ...

We're a fucking circus!
...with a clown at the Top!

I honestly hope Bayern win nothing next season.... Is that bad of me?

NO GUARANTEES IN FOOTBALL, otherwise, what's the point?
Just tell us who's gonna win at the START of the season, and we'll all save ourselves 9 months of pointless, unessecary torture...

"I've always said as long as the club is moving in the right direction and showing the right ambition, I want to be part of the journey"

Bye, Harry!

Thanks Harry for all the time you’ve spent here even after it was evident that you’ve outgrown us since Poch left. Sorry ENIC failed to build a squad around you to allow us all to win trophies. Still a club legend and I’ll hope you’ll be back before retirement

Totally understand there's different opinions on Kane going/staying etc. I can see both sides to all that. Under Ange we were already a rebuild. Even more so now and I'm still looking forward to seeing what he can do (even this season).

It's unforgivable, however, that the Club has sold their talisman, captain and main striker this close to the start of the season. That is utter incompetence at the highest level and is what pisses me off the most about this.

Yet again we'll be seen as Club that isn't taking the game seriously.
Woah, whoah whoah!
This isn't ALL in us y'know!

Had Bayern offered anything CLOSE to the asking price, this deal would've been done a month ago...

As it is, they dragged along, upping it SLOWLY and unhelpfully each time ...

When WE'VE done it, (and to be fair, we have) we're rightly portrayed as the tight fisted Tottenham bad guys...
...but when Bayern do it, WE'RE still the bad guys!

How so?

Might have to get leave some WhatsApp groups. Didn’t realise I was friends with such wet wipes. :ange-confused:

Yes you can be sad that’s fine. To write off the season and just be negative does no one good. We are in a rebuild, enjoy the process and who knows this could be the team that does something

Fuck off....
Fuck it....
Fuck it all....

SO fucking bored and sick of this shit now.
Everyone guessing,
Everyone TELLING us he HAD to leave...

I just hope everyone else is happy?

He's staying/leaving/SSN guessing ...

We're a fucking circus!
...with a clown at the Top!

I honestly hope Bayern win nothing next season.... Is that bad of me?

NO GUARANTEES IN FOOTBALL, otherwise, what's the point?
Just tell us who's gonna win at the START of the season, and we'll all save ourselves 9 months of pointless, unessecary torture...

I know mate.

I tried to ignore the noise. Neville looks a right twat, a few days ago saying Kane never goes to Bayern. Gobshite pundits trying to keep themselves relevant by spouting bollocks.

Glad we don't have 12 more months of them talking about Spurs with Kane. Move on to their next target to keep themselves in employment. Vultures

Woah, whoah whoah!
This isn't ALL in us y'know!

Had Bayern offered anything CLOSE to the asking price, this deal would've been done a month ago...

As it is, they dragged along, upping it SLOWLY and unhelpfully each time ...

When WE'VE done it, (and to be fair, we have) we're rightly portrayed as the tight fisted Tottenham bad guys...
...but when Bayern do it, WE'RE still the bad guys!

How so?
I take the point, the club has negotiated the best price they can - makes sense.

Could we not have dug our heels in, set a deadline (weeks ago) and then walked away and said we're simply not going to de-rail our preparations by selling him in the week before it kicks off?

I just think that the timing is what's worst about all this.

Well we need to make up 30 goals this season which is probably not as big a task as it sounds. Son - 10, Kulu - 2 and Richy - 1 last season.Is it crazy to think each one of them getting 14-15 goals? I don’t think so if we’re playing the attacking football that Ange is pushing for. Madison got 10 last season which is 6 more than PEH so we could take down the requirement of the front three to 12-13 goals. Much more attainable. And if Son were to get back in form and hit the 20 goal mark, that would mean Richy/Kulu just need to hit the 8-9 goal mark. Even more attainable. I don’t think that’s a crazy ask for two players worth a combined 100m!

Does this go to General Football now?

:ange-facepalm: :pochcry: :ange-facepalm2:

ScDzu.gif

Oh gwad Stewie looks like levy

ScDzn.gif

I don't actually really mind that Kane is leaving. But my issue is the last minute nature of it allowing us so little time to prepare, both in terms of replacements and in terms of pre-season games and training without him.

Back
Top Bottom