Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Met a couple of Bayern fans whilst in Bruges last weekend. They were watching the game v Mainz whilst we were waiting for the rugby.
Got chatting about H and they absolutory love him.
Great team player, great scorer and really nice guy they said. I told them to look after him but Spurs have moved on

Just over 10 years on, and I thought I'd revisit page 1 of this thread.... Just for shits and giggles!
Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.

My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.

Just you wait.
I think he'll be a Premier League footballer, I'm just not sure if it will be with us.
I hope it is with us, but I wouldn't be surprised if its at a team along the lines of Villa or Fulham
The main thing holding him back is just 'cos he looks like Robert from 'Guess Who?'
I wish, but seriously, what does the bold even mean? He hasn't exactly shone whilst on loan or when given a run-out for Spurs.
he'll end up at Norwich or Leyton
Kane is awful, his touch is awful, his finishing is awful, and he almost looks embarrassed to be playing half the time.

I love the optimism, love it..... But i just dont see it at all.

What a read!!

Burko Burko oh dear!

Moulman14 (is he even still on here?) Take a bow Son!

Anyone else wanting Son to break Kane's record?

🤣
According to wikiiiipiediea
Son has 152 in 383 games
Kane has 280 in 435
If and it’s a big if son had a taken Kane’s penalties
It would read 182 from 383
V 250 in 435

So son would be 68 goal’s behind with 52 games played less

Over the weekend I watched Sonny’s 151 goals for us on youtube (152 now) and his arrangement and breadth of goals is incredible. Kanes are great too and I’d love to see a face off between the two of them as to who has scored the best goals for us.

I think when we all look back at this period in a decade or so time we will only then to begin to really understand what it was like to have two world class players at the club scoring wonderful goals. In my lifetime it hasn’t really happened before. The closest it got was that one season where Gazza and Waddle seemed to score blinding goals week after week but nobody since then has really done it together like they did and Son continues to do.
Deles impact was massive in most of those goals

Why are we still talking about an ex player who chose cash over the club?
Did he?

I think the consensus was he was happy to stay but not sign a deal. If anyone chose the cash, it's Levy. Which in the circumstances is understandable.

We seem to be doing ok without him. 🤣

So sad to see Spurs 'fans' knocking Kane, a guy who scored 280 goals for our club and didn't wait to walk out on a free to another PL club.

I hope he does well at Bayern, but that's because I'm not a cunt....at least not about this.

:pochsmirk:

Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.

My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.

Just you wait.

Just over 10 years ago! Is Moulman14 still about?

So sad to see Spurs 'fans' knocking Kane, a guy who scored 280 goals for our club and didn't wait to walk out on a free to another PL club.

I hope he does well at Bayern, but that's because I'm not a cunt....at least not about this.

:pochsmirk:

Yeah it's a small time mentality getting bitter and twisted whenever a player leaves, particularly one who was here so many years.

Equally most fans are quite happy to boot players out the team at the drop of a hat if they think they aren't good enough.

Back
Top Bottom