Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fairness, from the highlights it seems as though the ref realised his error and made amends to Bayern by sending off two of the opposition defenders for merely existing, so I think it was 10 v 9 by the time Bayern took the lead, or certainly before the floodgates opened at least.
It was 10v9 before Bayern scored, but what error?

Of the 3 sending offs, the first one (against Bayern) was the most obvious.

It was 10v9 before Bayern scored, but what error?

Of the 3 sending offs, the first one (against Bayern) was the most obvious.
Being facetious, as in he realised he'd given a red against the mighty Bayern and thought "oh fuck, better make amends".

The Bayern one was obvious, the other two I could barely even spot a foul, I was watching the highlights without sound so when the first went to VAR I actually thought he was going to reverse his decision on it being a foul, but instead he doubled down and gave it a red...

It is the third time in four years in which Bayern have exited the German Cup in the second round, the stage at which top division sides enter the competition.

Might be a mentality thing.....obviously not considered a disaster to continually go out of their domestic cup in the first game.

When was the last time Bayern didn't win a single trophy in a season?

Bayern will win the league, Kane will be top scorer and POTY and if the draw is kind, they could get to the final of the CL and in a one-off game, who knows?

He'll be fine, I'm sure he doesn't regret the move irrespective of how we are doing.

Awesome stuff from H. But he really is showing the Bundesliga to be utter cack. Could be a good league for him to be in to prolong his career. Gentle run arounds in between more serious matters with England.

:kanehand:

Hitting G/A at the same rate as Messi in his famous 11/12 season. He will be well ahead of Haaland and Mbbappe this season.

You can say the German league is easier than Spurs but so is playing up top for City with all those providers.

At a ‘big club’ he was always going to be the best striker in the world, we always knew that, shows how little most fans know about Kane that some are surprised.

View: https://x.com/invertthewing/status/1720891084446851353?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

Last edited:
I remember when lewandowski (sorry about the spelling) was supposed to be a level above Kane, do you remember that? Harry making a mockery of the Bundesliga.

Lewandowski is probably similar level in terms of finishing but Kane is clear and always has been when it comes to all round game. Saw the other week German fans on Twitter all shocked at how good he was.

Hitting G/A at the same rate as Messi in his famous 11/12 season. He will be well ahead of Haaland and Mbbappe this season.

You can say the German league is easier than Spurs but so is playing up top for City with all those providers.

At a ‘big club’ he was always going to be the best striker in the world, we always knew that, shows how little most fans know about Kane that some are surprised.

View: https://x.com/invertthewing/status/1720891084446851353?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

And the games i watched they don't want to pass to him

And the games i watched they don't want to pass to him

Yeh greedy fucks in some of the forward roles. They did pass to him a lot today, maybe Tuchel had a word with them.

If I was Tuchel I would tell Tel, Sane and the rest, just get the ball to Kane and he will do the rest.

Yeh greedy fucks in some of the forward roles. They did pass to him a lot today, maybe Tuchel had a word with them.

If I was Tuchel I would tell Tel, Sane and the rest, just get the ball to Kane and he will do the rest.
Yeh his first was a tap in. Perhaps Sane realised he is going to lay loads on a plate for him.

Back
Top Bottom