Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I hate about the twitter generation is these smug little cunts regurgitating the same jokes that have been said a thousand times already and giving themselves a little cunty pat on the back for being so clever.

And you just know the exact same little vermin would be all over Kane’s dick for a “selfie” if they ever saw him person.

Horrible reflection of youth in society.

What I hate about the twitter generation is these smug little cunts regurgitating the same jokes that have been said a thousand times already and giving themselves a little cunty pat on the back for being so clever.

And you just know the exact same little vermin would be all over Kane’s dick for a “selfie” if they ever saw him person.

This.

To a lot of the twitterphiles it's more about bragging rights in terms of the 'banter' than it is their club actually being successful. I.e. if Liverpool did win the champions league, god forbid, a lot of their fans will enjoy it more for the bragging rights over Spurs etc than they would the sheer fact their club has won the champions league. It's really quite sad.

That isn't to say I don't get the banter between rivals, of course I do, but it's definitely becoming more about that than it is actually winning the trophies.

I don't know how people can defend Kane here. If a guy at your workplace would steal your work just to get more fame and more money would you say "oh its ok he is so ambitious" or would you say "what a fucking prick"?

It is a dick move and I don't care if he felt something. He had absolutely nothing to do with this goal and should have just let it go.
Fuck off and go and steal some hubcaps.
Sick to death of dipper fans moaning. Get over it.

I don't know how people can defend Kane here. If a guy at your workplace would steal your work just to get more fame and more money would you say "oh its ok he is so ambitious" or would you say "what a fucking prick"?

It is a dick move and I don't care if he felt something. He had absolutely nothing to do with this goal and should have just let it go.

How can we defend him? For claiming a goal he is categorically stating 100% he scored? Yes how dare he.

Fuck off you illiterate Scouse wanker. Your kind aren't welcome here.

You just keep sucking off racist Salah and live off dreams of your former diving, biting cunt Suarez. Idiot.

Saying he had nothing to with the goal just shows you how pig ignorant you are. Post on this board again and it'll end badly for you you little rat bastard.

You are a boring cunt. Now be a good victim and fuck off.

I'm in the minority, but I like Klopp. Football needs characters like him and Poch. Rather than the tedium of the grumpy 50 year old managers like Jose, Big Sam, Moyes etc.
Yes football needs some characters, but in Klopp's case the fawning in the media over his 'character' somehow seems to shield him from all criticism...

I'm in the minority, but I like Klopp. Football needs characters like him and Poch. Rather than the tedium of the grumpy 50 year old managers like Jose, Big Sam, Moyes etc.

He's alright to be fair. I find him a bit cringe sometimes but then I find the whole of Liverpool football club cringe already. I don't respect him for the way he sets his teams up defensively but otherwise I like what I see - attacking football, hard work, going for it. I will never hate a manager who does that rather than setting up negatively. There is a rivalry with Liverpool because we are at a similar level. I do think we are a bit ahead of them as a team, they are much more dependent on Salah than we are on Kane, but it's just good rivalry.

I am finding it difficult to believe that this story is still rumbling on. It's not like there is nothing else happening on the planet other than the Premier League deciding who to assign a goal to.
Yes please! FFS everyone just needs to move on and just
giphy.gif

He's alright to be fair. I find him a bit cringe sometimes but then I find the whole of Liverpool football club cringe already. I don't respect him for the way he sets his teams up defensively but otherwise I like what I see - attacking football, hard work, going for it. I will never hate a manager who does that rather than setting up negatively. There is a rivalry with Liverpool because we are at a similar level. I do think we are a bit ahead of them as a team, they are much more dependent on Salah than we are on Kane, but it's just good rivalry.

Second this.
& to be fair for both supporters: let's not judge their fanbase solely on what's posted on Twitter. The place is inhabited by some of the absolute low-end of all supporters, and it wouldn't be good to judge an apartment building solely based on the garbage dumpster in its back yard.

I agree but that's the inherent for you. Nobody has anything original to say and just parrots what the majority view is.

It's not like that on here though.

;-)

these freaks genuinely create ‘injustices’ in their minds and moan about how they never have anything go their way. Im so bored of it, a fucking flea could land on salah and they’d say it was a premeditated attack from the flea community, and that it mentally effected him

Back
Top Bottom