Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t know how to embed a tweet via my phone...... but eh.....

Check out AS Roma’s English twitter page...

Literally a Kane pisstake.. this is a verified account?! :pochserious:

Seriously how the fuck is this turning into some massive incident?
The club shouldnt have launched the appeal but bloody hell
*Striker in wanting a goal shocker*

Sometimes I just wish he'd retire from international football, but I cant wait for him to be the hero in the World Cup.
Going to be some very awkward moments for oppo fans

Hero of the World Cup?

As good as Kane is that is some leap.

In my honest opinion he is not going to ever be a hero of an international tournament in the same way Shearer never was.

And simply because he does not possess those particular qialities of individuality and because there are not the players around him to give him the chances he mostly relies on.

Plus this year's World Cup may not happen for England.

And yet another striker says he would do the same.
:harrysmile:

Theres claiming a goal by celebrating like you scored it and and then theres what Kane's done.I doubt Crouch would have then asked his club to go to the FA to try and claim the goal off his teammate and then make it worse with that dumb interview swearing on his kids life.

He's embarassed himself in front of the world. Now the best thing for him is to win the Golden Boot by 2 goals.

Hero of the World Cup?

As good as Kane is that is some leap.

In my honest opinion he is not going to ever be a hero of an international tournament in the same way Shearer never was.

And simply because he does not possess those particular qialities of individuality and because there are not the players around him to give him the chances he mostly relies on.

Plus this year's World Cup may not happen for England.
Nothing new, unfortunately.

Theres claiming a goal by celebrating like you scored it and and then theres what Kane's done.I doubt Crouch would have then asked his club to go to the FA to try and claim the goal off his teammate and then make it worse with that dumb interview swearing on his kids life.

He's embarassed himself in front of the world. Now the best thing for him is to win the Golden Boot by 2 goals.

What an avalanche of bollocks.

He was convinced that he got the last touch. It went to a review, and they upheld it. It would perhaps be embarrassing if they rejected it, but in effect you’re saying he’s embarrassed himself in front of the whole world by claiming a goal that an independent panel agreed he’d actually scored.

He’s got a chance of three golden boots on the trot, so yeah he’ll be hungry to score. The key thing here is that the appeal was successful. Kane scored. It’s been verified. Case closed.

What an avalanche of bollocks.

He was convinced that he got the last touch. It went to a review, and they upheld it. It would perhaps be embarrassing if they rejected it, but in effect you’re saying he’s embarrassed himself in front of the whole world by claiming a goal that an independent panel agreed he’d actually scored.

He’s got a chance of three golden boots on the trot, so yeah he’ll be hungry to score. The key thing here is that the appeal was successful. Kane scored. It’s been verified. Case closed.

Staccato sentences now? To. Make. Your. Point. Oh dear Jerry. Someone disagrees and the mask of reasonability slips. Get over yourself you boring pseud.

Case closed? What the fuck? Everyone bow down to Jerry. Twat.

Sometimes I just wish he'd retire from international football, but I cant wait for him to be the hero in the World Cup.
Going to be some very awkward moments for oppo fans
Unfortunately the far more likely scenario is England are shit at the World Cup and Kane will get the blame for not scoring loads of goals.

Crouch has literally written that he would do what Kane has done, as have other strikers.

But he did score it, he's had it reviewed by an expert panel and they have agreed he scored the goal, having rewatched it numerous times, from numerous different angles.

What is embarrassing about that? He's got the decision he deserved from the second it went in off his shoulder.

I’m assuming that the rating and ‘show ignored content’ means that resident rage merchant Joe is quoting me, despite telling him I’m ignoring his posts from now on.

I’d say what you once said to me, which is to please stop interacting with me altogether on here. Unfortunately you followed that up by quoting me several times, then acting outraged if I replied, so I’m not holding out much hope that you could restrain yourself.

It’s a shame that you feel such a need to act the curmudgeon on here. Spurs are in a great place right now, with plenty of things to be positive about. I’ll leave you to presumably take potshots at me without reply if it makes you feel any better, but hopefully you can simply enjoy supporting the fantastic team we have right now, starting with a Kane hat trick tonight.

No he hasn't.

Stop pretending to be a spurs fan and find another forum you absolute joke.

Back
Top Bottom