Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what he said after the game:

Vincent Janssen is back fit and scored today for the U23s, does he have any chance to get back in your plans?

"No, he is not in my plans."

Every word Poch said on Kane and Sissoko's injuries, Vincent Janssen and United
Oh well in Pochettino we trust.....
rZQZ5zi.jpg
:)

Do we know how serious it is ?
I know Poch said it was worrying but until a scan, or similar, we won't actually know.
If it's his dodgy ankle, then yeh, that is a worry.

Yeah... Kane is Dead...
Poch is off to Utd....
Spurs are useless bottlers....

The Media have their headlines.

I just fucking WISH we didn't make it so easy for them!

FUCK THIS WEEKEND UP THE ARSE!

Do we know how serious it is ?
I know Poch said it was worrying but until a scan, or similar, we won't actually know.
If it's his dodgy ankle, then yeh, that is a worry.

Not that it's gospel but Robbie Keane said from the look of the injury, he'd be looking at 3 to 4 weeks out.

Kane has had 3 ankle injuries since 2016 and each time he was out for a minimum of 3 weeks. His first ankle injury in 2016 saw him miss 11 games and he was out for just over 5 weeks. His last two ankle injuries though (2017 and 2018) saw him out for on average 3 weeks though and he missed 3 and 2 games respectively.

I would assume based on this, if it's an ankle injury similar to those he had before and it's on the same ankle, he'll likely miss:

Fulham (A) - League
Chelsea (A) - League Cup
Crystal Palace (A) - FA Cup
Watford (H) - League
Newcastle (H) - League

I assume he'll probably be back for Leicester at home on 10th February ready for the big Champions League game against Dortmund in the week.

Funnily enough, this could also potentially be Son's first game back too if South Korea make it all the way to the Asian Cup final.

Do we have the dumbest medical team in the world.

WHY IS HE WALKING!?

Makes no difference. If he's done his ligaments, which he probably has, hobbling off doesn't damage them even more.

Like Bale, Kane's ankle will go again and again. The good news is if it's the same ankle he's previously injured the recovery is much quicker as the ligament is has been usually stretched. If it's his other ankle (can't recall if his two previous ankle injuries were to the same one or not) i.e new ligament damage then it's a much longer recovery period. Looking at Kane I think he knows it's a bad one and he's out.

Not sure how we will cope with both him and Son out, it’s gonna be rough, especially with the chavs breathing down our necks.

To tell the truth, 3rd of 4th doesn't matter to me, we simply need to focus on making sure Man U don't make up 7 points on us now and that we give it a good old go to get some silverware.

What a difference a day makes hey? Need an absolutely colossal effort in that return leg against Chelsea now but I think we'll still make it through

Back
Top Bottom