Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You would hope Levy actually supports the coach now. Not look for ways he can make more money selling more players from our already depleted squad.

I absolutely hope both Levy and Poch want to sign cover.....my biggest worry is that I dont think Poch will want to. If he does, Im fairly confident he'll be backed.

Either way, not signing an attacker after todays news would be borderline gross negligence.

And to think theres posters who think this is good news.
Because teams dont know how to play against a Harry less Spurs, and in the past we've done well.

I absolutely hope both Levy and Poch want to sign cover.....my biggest worry is that I dont think Poch will want to. If he does, Im fairly confident he'll be backed.

Either way, not signing an attacker after todays news would be borderline gross negligence

I agree, but it’s going to be tricky. Hard to convince someone if they feel like they’re just a stopgap.

Worst possible timing.

I agree, but it’s going to be tricky. Hard to convince someone if they feel like they’re just a stopgap.

Worst possible timing.

And thats why I feel its time to change our approach, and stop signing crap second strikers and not using them for months on end, and then wondering why they arent up to the job at times like this.

Harry Kane needs an understudy now. He's breaking.
Weigh out for a number two, and tell him to get the fuck out there and do everything he can to keep Harry out of the team.

Stupid fcuking club expecting the bloke to be Superman and stupid Pochettino for not thinkong we need a proper striker as back-up.

Hopefully he returns with us stilll gsving something to play for.

Who? You say we need a proper striker...so who?
Who is good enough to be a replacement for Kane and yet know they won't play when he's fit?
Love to hear your football genius on this...

And thats why I feel its time to change our approach, and stop signing crap second strikers and not using them for months on end, and then wondering why they arent up to the job at times like this.

Harry Kane needs an understudy now. He's breaking.
Weigh out for a number two, and tell him to get the fuck out there and do everything he can to keep Harry out of the team.

I guess that’s why some people were after a Martial style signing. A forward capable of playing behind Kane in a front 3 if needed.

Nobody is keeping Kane out of the team.

Sure, but nobody is usurping him when he’s fit, no matter how well they play.

Well then I guess we are the Harry Kane team after all....when Kane returns and takes two months to hit form, the season will be over. The club shouldnt be so naive.

If we finish behind Chelsea and Utd because we think that Llorente can replace Kane, but not a good striker, then weve only got ourselves to blame

Of all the windows that people have had meltdowns over, not signing cover this window (whether its a striker, forward, winger) would just be a complete disregard to our fantastic season so far

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom