Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chill mate... Most people view Kane/Dele and England in similar terms. Even if they want them to do well, it's club > country for the average fan.
If a player left their NT duties for Spurs, there would be outrage. If they left for Liverpool, football punditry across England would fall all over itself to salute the "brave and necessary decision".

I am wondering if Spurs' physio is up to the job - he made a badly injured Kane limp painfully off the pitch, no stretcher, no support to lean on. He earlier made Sissoko return to the field to further aggravate his groin strain.

Also Tottenham's injury list seems to take ages for all the players to recover. I don't think he is very good IMO.

Forget Kane.

He can't play for a while

Deserves his rest.

Maybe his manager, whoever that is will manage in future and rest him when they see fit. Which means more often.

Still remember Pochettino bringing on against Tranmere. Pathetic.

Not one other top manager would have done that.
Are you retarded? What does Tranmere match have to do with the injury he picked in a Man Utd match? Lol...

I am wondering if Spurs' physio is up to the job - he made a badly injured Kane limp painfully off the pitch, no stretcher, no support to lean on. He earlier made Sissoko return to the field to further aggravate his groin strain.

Also Tottenham's injury list seems to take ages for all the players to recover. I don't think he is very good IMO.
Mate, stop! You can't further damage ankle ligaments by walking on them, it's painful as fuck that's all. Sissoko went back on the pitch so we could get a sub ready, he didn't go back on because he was going to continue playing, he's there as a body to maybe block a pass or shot but that's it.

Its ok everyone!!!!

Totti says we're taking 18pts from 21!!!!!! PLUS through in the FA Cup!!
Hooooray!! Thank GOD!!!

Dortmund and Chelsea...? WHAT EVERRRRRRRRR....was gonna be tough WITH Kane anyway, so who cares!!!!!

He's worked it all out and everything, this is such a relief!!!

#whosnameisharrykane

Its ok everyone!!!!

Totti says we're taking 18pts from 21!!!!!! PLUS through in the FA Cup!!
Hooooray!! Thank GOD!!!

Dortmund and Chelsea...? WHAT EVERRRRRRRRR gonna be tough WITH Kane anyway, so who cares!!!!!

He's worked it all out and everything, this is such a relief!!!

#whosnameisharrykane

Finally, you listen.

About time you made a useful post, it's been a while!

28cikd3.png

About 45 odd days in 2019. As Guido said, this'll be because it's the other ankle.

Shame that he seems to hurt those ankles every single year.

Thing is, it's because he's being fucking clattered. Its not like these injury are happening in normal play or like what happened to Winks a couple seasons back.

Not sure what he can do different.

Fucking Bollocks to it....
It HAD to be ligaments, and our HAD to be Kane.

Well, we either prove to the world we're NOT a one man team (which we're not) or bow to the Media narrative that we are, and stave off relegation!

Fucking clumsy Cunt Phil Jones... I bet someone told him to do it too... Mike Dean wasn't gonna do anything, so it was worth the riisk!

Isnt it funny that when I said drop Kane for a couple games, it was met with outrage, but losing him for a potential 11 games, including Chelsea twice (one a semi final), Scum, and Dortmund in the knock outs, its almost like a breath of fresh air.......because Llorente might step up

Fucking Bollocks to it....
It HAD to be ligaments, and our HAD to be Kane.

Well, we either prove to the world we're NOT a one man team (which we're not) or bow to the Media narrative that we are, and stave off relegation!

Fucking clumsy Cunt Phil Jones... I bet someone told him to do it too... Mike Dean wasn't gonna do anything, so it was worth the riisk!
The thing that worries me the most is the cumulative effect of all these injuries - he's had his right ankle done 3 times and now done the left less than 2 1/2 years. At some point we, and he, have to start wondering about how it will impact his longevity.

He's thoroughly Spurs, so I'm sure he's here as long as Poch stays. But it's got to be in his mind that his career could potentially last longer in Spain or Italy, where he could get away from all the fixture congestion against clubs full of leg breaking cunts down the ladder.

Back
Top Bottom