Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't, I fell asleep at 12.30, couldn't take all the stops for timeouts and commercial breaks - at least if it's a boring game of proper football, we only have to put up with it for an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes :)

That’s what usually happens to me
Wake up with a sore neck and dribbling
(No change there then)

Guessing the Yanks wondering who that guy is :kanehand:

Thought he might wear this piece, to represent proudly, but then he'd probably get thrown out by security :levyeyes:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Kane-NFL.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't, I fell asleep at 12.30, couldn't take all the stops for timeouts and commercial breaks - at least if it's a boring game of proper football, we only have to put up with it for an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes :)
Its so BORING! Is there any other teams in this comp who want to beat the Patriots led by a man who should be asking for the pipe and slippers!

I guess I can understand Harry liking the Patriots, he's just 25 years old and they have been the team to beat year in and year out for 17 years.

I don't have to like it, but I can forgive him.

I guess I can understand Harry liking the Patriots, he's just 25 years old and they have been the team to beat year in and year out for 17 years.

I don't have to like it, but I can forgive him.

I think it's because of Brady to be honest.

He's said previously how he see's himself as a Brady in that he wasn't born with the athletic gifts of some players but hard work and determination is what has got him where he is and where he wants to go.

I mean, we've ALL seen that Combine video of Brady, right?

t
Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

I think it's because of Brady to be honest.

He's said previously how he see's himself as a Brady in that he wasn't born with the athletic gifts of some players but hard work and determination is what has got him where he is and where he wants to go.

I mean, we've ALL seen that Combine video of Brady, right?

t
Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg
Exactly, Brady is Harry's idol.

Back
Top Bottom