Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But with theme for children. I really don't get it why grown up person plays Fortnite.

I've always rated myself as being a bit handy when it comes to video games, but Fortnite is the end of my run. My son (9) bloody ruins me to the point that he lets me choose which weapon he uses to kill me in 1 vs 1 on creative mode. It doesn't matter if I'm packing a gold rocket launcher against his grey (shit) pistol - I'm still lucky to win 10% of the time.

Sure, it's packed with kids and the aesthetic is designed to have broad appeal - but at it's heart it's a pretty decent shooter. Funnily enough, I've got quite a few top 3 finishes just through hiding and avoiding combat until as late as possible... but I'd certainly rather play something else where my "old man" reflexes and aim aren't utterly inadequate.

As for Ninja - he's not the best player, but he's certainly got the best following. I also found my son watching some kind of "strip fortnite" on Youtube, so, errr... watch those privacy settings.

Wilfork is a defensive tackle though, not a quarterback. Saying that, Aaron Donald is also a defensive tackle and one of the most athletic men in the world.

mZQr0Nt.jpg

Different skill-set required for a start. Like comparing a running back. Jerick McKinnon's (a running back) combine numbers pretty much make him one of the greatest athletes in the world.

It's a pretty unique sport in that regard. It wasn't JUST Bradys photo and look, it was everything else. He lacked physical strength. He lacked mobility. The fact this guy became one of, if not the greatest quarter back of all time is remarkable. Just like Harry Kane became one of the greatest strikers in the world right now.
Fat fucks in tights. NFL the most marketed "game" on the planet. Followed by bozo's who have been sucked into the spin. Like 7-year-old kids actually, think wrestling is real.

Heard again last night the "spin" about it's the most watched game on the planet, NO it's the most watched game in the USA, with a few million more from Germany, UK, Mexico and Canada waiving their limp hotdogs in the air whilst they cheer Faty "Chuck" Arbuckle his 4 second sprint for victory.
Fat-Football-Player-Punting-a-Banana-90579.jpg

Also, imagine winning the FA Cup and watch Levy lift trophy!!

I think it's because of Brady to be honest.

He's said previously how he see's himself as a Brady in that he wasn't born with the athletic gifts of some players but hard work and determination is what has got him where he is and where he wants to go.

I mean, we've ALL seen that Combine video of Brady, right?

t
Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

Regardless of what you think of the sport, I think you'd struggle to find a better role model. Cheating (allegations, if being kind) and TB12 pseudo-scince (also being, very, kind) has blemished Brady's legacy, but in terms of being the complete model pro with pure dedication to being the very best at what you do, I doubt you'll find anyone even close in the world of sports.

Wilfork is a defensive tackle though, not a quarterback. Saying that, Aaron Donald is also a defensive tackle and one of the most athletic men in the world.

mZQr0Nt.jpg

Different skill-set required for a start. Like comparing a running back. Jerick McKinnon's (a running back) combine numbers pretty much make him one of the greatest athletes in the world.

It's a pretty unique sport in that regard. It wasn't JUST Bradys photo and look, it was everything else. He lacked physical strength. He lacked mobility. The fact this guy became one of, if not the greatest quarter back of all time is remarkable. Just like Harry Kane became one of the greatest strikers in the world right now.

:roseunsure:

Fat fucks in tights. NFL the most marketed "game" on the planet. Followed by bozo's who have been sucked into the spin. Like 7-year-old kids actually, think wrestling is real.

Heard again last night the "spin" about it's the most watched game on the planet, NO it's the most watched game in the USA, with a few million more from Germany, UK, Mexico and Canada waiving their limp hotdogs in the air whilst they cheer Faty "Chuck" Arbuckle his 4 second sprint for victory.
Fat-Football-Player-Punting-a-Banana-90579.jpg

Also, imagine winning the FA Cup and watch Levy lift trophy!!
Would it be possible for you to criticize American "football" without resorting to personal insults? Just wondering.

Regardless of what you think of the sport, I think you'd struggle to find a better role model. Cheating (allegations, if being kind) and TB12 pseudo-scince (also being, very, kind) has blemished Brady's legacy, but in terms of being the complete model pro with pure dedication to being the very best at what you do, I doubt you'll find anyone even close in the world of sports.
Lance Armstrong

Back
Top Bottom