Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go ahead...
Harry is a Fortnite nut, that's a popular video game in case you don't know...and that bloke is rather good at it and has made his fame from hosting streams of himself playing it so the kids can watch him play. He invites celebs to play alongside him, including Harry and Dele...so Harry has finally met him in the flesh...

Harry is a Fortnite nut, that's a popular video game in case you don't know...and that bloke is rather good at it and has made his fame from hosting streams of himself playing it so the kids can watch him play. He invites celebs to play alongside him, including Harry and Dele...so Harry has finally met him in the flesh...
Ahhh the Fortnite... I know that I have kids. So this pink haired fucker is famous for playing video games? Time for a career switch sounds like.

fucking seriously?! Wonder how much I can make streaming myself playing Mrs. Pac Man... I used to be pretty damn good.

I'd watch you play Mrs. Pac Man.

Recently read that a 5 year old American kid makes £22,000,000 a year opening toys on YouTube.

I'd watch you play Mrs. Pac Man.

Recently read that a 5 year old American kid makes £22,000,000 a year opening toys on YouTube.
Hell I got twin 9 year olds... surely they would be more interesting to watch than some little 5 year old shit that doesn't know what he/she is opening... right?

Hell I got twin 9 year olds... surely they would be more interesting to watch than some little 5 year old shit that doesn't know what he/she is opening... right?

Kids will watch anything.

Just got to get lucky, I suppose. My nephew always watches toy reviews etc on YouTube and he doesn't even know what he's searching.

Get your 9 year olds on Mrs Pacman and you're on to a winner.

I think it's because of Brady to be honest.

He's said previously how he see's himself as a Brady in that he wasn't born with the athletic gifts of some players but hard work and determination is what has got him where he is and where he wants to go.

I mean, we've ALL seen that Combine video of Brady, right?

t
Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

It's an amazing achievement and to think he still got so much more development to go until he physically develops into a proper NFL athlete......................................

56b3b2401f00000d012175cc.jpeg

I mean having to compete with these specimens? Puts him at such a disadvantage.
Fat-NFL.jpg

Last edited:
It's an amazing achievement and to think he still got so much more development to go until he physically develops into a proper NFL athlete......................................

56b3b2401f00000d012175cc.jpeg

I mean has does he compete with these specimens? Puts him at such a disadvantage.
Fat-NFL.jpg

Wilfork is a defensive tackle though, not a quarterback. Saying that, Aaron Donald is also a defensive tackle and one of the most athletic men in the world.

mZQr0Nt.jpg

Different skill-set required for a start. Like comparing a running back. Jerick McKinnon's (a running back) combine numbers pretty much make him one of the greatest athletes in the world.

It's a pretty unique sport in that regard. It wasn't JUST Bradys photo and look, it was everything else. He lacked physical strength. He lacked mobility. The fact this guy became one of, if not the greatest quarter back of all time is remarkable. Just like Harry Kane became one of the greatest strikers in the world right now.

Last edited:
What type of game is it? Shoot 'em up?

Back
Top Bottom