Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ll win the next 10 games, Kane will return and be first choice, his personal tally will rise but the TEAM will suffer and everyone will pull the wool back over their eyes and pretend there is zero connection.

Hopefully Jose has a bigger vision than one mans Golden Boot Challenge
Kane most defiantly NEEDS someone to push him for his place.

We’ll win the next 10 games, Kane will return and be first choice, his personal tally will rise but the TEAM will suffer and everyone will pull the wool back over their eyes and pretend there is zero connection.

Hopefully Jose has a bigger vision than one mans Golden Boot Challenge

If we continue this long ball shit we will be just as shit without him as we were with him.

Just being honest - he hasn't been at his best for over 12 months now. It's not tactics, it's Kane's physical limitations. He's just not the same.
Are you sure? When he plays alongside Rashford and Sterling and fed by Barclay, Henderson TAA and Stillwell, he looks pretty good to me.

I agree he's not as stellar as a couple of seasons ago, but the service he receives now is shocking, causing him to drop back into midfield in search of the ball. Personally I think he should be our furthest forward player, scoring and not creating for others. The recurrent ankle problems can't be helping either.

Anyway, he's currently our only player who would get anywhere near the Scousers, Leicester or City teams.

We will continue this long ball shit til we get some new players in! Our defensive midfield is non-excisting and has been for a long while, we´re better of by-passing them

We lose the ball 50% of the time when we go long ball. How does that help our DM?

Maybe you’re right - we aren’t good enough to make play the ball out. I would think GLC (and Ndombele) is capable alongside a DM.

We lose the ball 50% of the time when we go long ball. How does that help our DM?

Maybe you’re right - we aren’t good enough to make play the ball out. I would think GLC (and Ndombele) is capable alongside a DM.
We lose the ball when we go long, and who are going long to?
Kane.
Who won’t jump or run unless it’s on a silver plate.
Look at Salah, look at Vardy.....same balls being hit to to Kane who gives up on them

Do we think Kane is actually injured or do you think, like every year, he doesn't fancy it at this stage and would just be happy with watching the Superbowl?

:mourloopy:

Because as I said about five times, injured players don’t complete full training sessions with the first team and the manager has told the whole world he’s scared to get injured.

Anything else?

Lamela, Winks and Dembele all trained regularly during periods of injury.

Unless you're at the training sessions yourself, I am not 100% sure how you can know.

Ndombele doesn't feel comfortable with his groin. So why should he be forced to play?

Lamela, Winks and Dembele all trained regularly during periods of injury.

Unless you're at the training sessions yourself, I am not 100% sure how you can know.

Ndombele doesn't feel comfortable with his groin. So why should he be forced to play?
The manager told the world he was training fully
He’s not forced to play which was why he wasn’t played at Brighton and why he has barely strung 40 minutes together for months

Can someone post the stats of our results without kane over the past 2 seasons. Didnt we go on a 9 or 10 game run without him last season? Then I remember we lost vs Burnley away after he scored the first goal. Also losing vs wolves at home after he scored

The manager told the world he was training fully
He’s not forced to play which was why he wasn’t played at Brighton and why he has barely strung 40 minutes together for months

Exactly.

He isn't forced to play - so for him not to play, when he's head and shoulders better than every single one of his counterparts should surely mean something serious is up with him?

Its clear he's struggling with an injury. Which would also coincide with him not looking fully fit or being able to get fully fit because the groin is giving him an issue.

Our medical staff are known for being notoriously shit. FFS, they have prevented our own players to go for surgery in the past and didn't even know what was wrong with Lamela for months.

Back
Top Bottom