Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not trying to be mate

Apologies if I came across that way

All good!

Just trying to say that all this hot air about players going to the press is just that in my opinion

It’s unfair to throw that accusation at Dele just as much as it’s unfair to throw it at winks

There is no proof that any player has done that

The sensible standpoint; for sure.....

"maybe that transpires to be bullshit"

Why you being a dick, fella?

(Odd that the chuckle brothers rating your post would do so though, bearing in mind they are insistent that Winks is a "rat", "snitch" etc.......)

‘Chuckle Brothers’?
All four?

For once try and stop being such a patronising twat!

Last edited:
Winks seems to be leaking stories to the press again. Players at rock bottom with Nuno. Nuno going mental at training session before Woolwich . All from Charlie Wyett of the Sun.
With a nice little finishing line saying it was a surprise that Winks was left out of the squad.??
Methinks it’s time Alli and Winks were bombed out.
He’s a rat - and now ratting again under a 3rd manager who’s dropped him for being dog shit

At time of posting there were 2.......

2 people laughing... Chuckling......

Too complicated for you?

Be more like you? Nah, I'll pass thanks....
And there we have you in a nutshell

As I said ‘a patronising twat’

Oh I almost forgot

Arrogant without any basis employed by ENIC

Do you wonder why you’re known as Airthief?

No?

Of course not!

Toodles

And there we have you in a nutshell

As I said ‘a patronising twat’

Oh I almost forgot

Arrogant without any basis employed by ENIC

Do you wonder why you’re known as Airthief?

No?

Of course not!

Toodles

Hahaha.... Get someone else to write those 'vicious' zingers, did you ?

I can't think who.

Absolute gimp.

Would the journo who thought it was a 'surprise' that Winks wasn't in the squad v Woolwich care to explain exactly who was surprised by this?

Because anybody who has seen the useless gimp play football would not have been surprised.

The only people likely to be surprised are Winks and his family.

I don't think Winks is in any hurry to leave. He probably knows he'll never make the England squad again, so why care about where or how much you play especially when you're comfortable there?

This could just be Danny Rose all over again.

I don't think Winks is in any hurry to leave. He probably knows he'll never make the England squad again, so why care about where or how much you play especially when you're comfortable there?

This could just be Danny Rose all over again.
Rose was at least 4 times the player Winks will ever be. At his best he was probably the equal of any left-back in the league. Winks has never reached anywhere near that level.

This is the biggest club he'll ever play for. The only way his career is going is downwards from here on and he'll do what he can do delay that process.

Rose was at least 4 times the player Winks will ever be. At his best he was probably the equal of any left-back in the league. Winks has never reached anywhere near that level.

This is the biggest club he'll ever play for. The only way his career is going is downwards from here on and he'll do what he can do delay that process.
Yeah , wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up at Fleetwood Town for a season before hanging up his boots.

Either that or he'll just go get his coaching badges and end up staying even longer with the youth teams or something

Yeah , wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up at Fleetwood Town for a season before hanging up his boots.

Either that or he'll just go get his coaching badges and end up staying even longer with the youth teams or something
The thought of that rat 🐀 being trusted to coach anyone???

Back
Top Bottom