Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbf he isn’t. That’s on the poor judgement of the club thinking that Winks would improve.

It’s difficult because he’s clearly now the at best, the 5th best CM at the club, but I also don’t want to see his value tank.
Realistically how much would we get for him?

He's no use to a cloggy relegation battler..... He's needs a manager that tries to play football..... Then we might get a half decent fee for him. Otherwise I don't even see a buyer for him at whatever price.....

Howe's Bournemouth of a couple of years ago would have been perfect.

He's no use to a cloggy relegation battler..... He's needs a manager that tries to play football..... Then we might get a half decent fee for him. Otherwise I don't even see a buyer for him at whatever price.....

Howe's Bournemouth of a couple of years ago would have been perfect.
Brentford possibly. Newcastle as a Shelvey replacement.

I refuse to believe that because he’s reached the end of the line at Spurs, that he can’t be a decent prem player elsewhere.

Brentford possibly. Newcastle as a Shelvey replacement.

I refuse to believe that because he’s reached the end of the line at Spurs, that he can’t be a decent prem player elsewhere.

Agreed. Not so sure about Newcastle tho.

Brentford
Villa
Palace
Norwich
Leeds
Brighton

As night follows day... :mourhandlaugh:

As much as the journo seemed like nothing more than a shit stirrer; Davies, Dele, Gio & Ndombele were named in relation to players bitching.......

I mean... Ndombele, FFS!!! The front of the geezer.....

I think Skipp will be alright for us. I'm not having a go at him. But he is limited, and I remember Winks at the start of his Spurs career was getting the same praise as Skipp does. And when Winks did have a poor game, people preferred to concentrate on others in the side.

There's no getting away from the fact that WInks is average, as are a bunch of other players in our squad. But the abuse and criticism he gets here at times over others is ridiculous.
Winks seems to be leaking stories to the press again. Players at rock bottom with Nuno. Nuno going mental at training session before Woolwich . All from Charlie Wyett of the Sun.
With a nice little finishing line saying it was a surprise that Winks was left out of the squad.??
Methinks it’s time Alli and Winks were bombed out.

Winks seems to be leaking stories to the press again. Players at rock bottom with Nuno. Nuno going mental at training session before Woolwich . All from Charlie Wyett of the Sun.
With a nice little finishing line saying it was a surprise that Winks was left out of the squad.??
Well Dele is starting most matches, so why would he be digging Nuno out on the sly?

Little rat 🐀 can’t help himself

Pay his contract up and fuck him off

Again? When has he before?

Look forward to your links to actual proof.

Where’s your proof on Dele ?

There’s no proof about any player causing trouble

All just wild speculation

Dele, Davies, Gio & Ndombele were actually named with regards to kicking off at the training ground by a journo yesterday......

Now, maybe that transpires to be bullshit, but where's the cause to suspect Winks past or present?

Dele, Davies, Gio & Ndombele were actually named with regards to kicking off at the training ground by a journo yesterday......

Now, maybe that transpires to be bullshit, but where's the cause to suspect Winks past or present?
Ah a journo said it did they ?

In that case I’d bet my life on it being true
:nunolol:

There is no cause to suspect Winks

All BS

Ah a journo said it did they ?

In that case I’d bet my life on it being true
:nunolol:

There is no cause to suspect Winks

All BS

"maybe that transpires to be bullshit"

Why you being a dick, fella?

(Odd that the chuckle brothers rating your post would do so though, bearing in mind they are insistent that Winks is a "rat", "snitch" etc.......)

"maybe that transpires to be bullshit"

Why you being a dick, fella?
Not trying to be mate

Apologies if I came across that way

Just trying to say that all this hot air about players going to the press is just that in my opinion

It’s unfair to throw that accusation at Dele just as much as it’s unfair to throw it at winks

There is no proof that any player has done that

Back
Top Bottom