Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
😱😱😱I may have had a bit too much to drink last night 🫣🫣🫣. Apologies
Love it when people (and by that I mean the boys!) play nice

Great Job Reaction GIF

Why should he? He’s entitled to get himself the best deal possible. I don’t begrudge him that.

On the other hand, if he wants out then he should just quit. The way some managers engineer their sacking is bogus........ They already have the safety net of their contracts being paid off if it's club driven, but want it both ways.

Last edited:
He wants to go and we want him gone. It’s just a commercial negotiation. It’ll get sorted before we next play.
And even if it doesn't, he won't be anywhere near the club. We're not getting a new manager in now, anyway, so either way it would have been Mase and/or Stellini on the touchline against Everton.

He can be on the books until his contract runs out, as far as I'm concerned, as long as he doesn't step foot within 100 miles of the team.

Ffs 8 coaches! What do all these minds do? Jobs for the mates. Between them they have us playing brand of football Pulis and big sane would be proud. What happened to Italian sophistication. I cant believe we have all these coaches yet they over turgid first half performances, going behind in every game, conceding at least 2 goals per game, in ability to pass and control games, not one game where we have dominated and been in control for the 90 mins, etc. all of the above could be construed as gross miss management. Football sometimes is such nepotistic biz! Just mates all going round together with manager. None have to apply and be interviewed for their positions. Just rinsing clubs.
I agree with Conte about needing 8 this time last year.

Now I’m more on your side

Why should he? He’s entitled to get himself the best deal possible. I don’t begrudge him that.
I do, looks like he hasn't wanted to be here since our fitness coach passed away and he's missing his family. He's just deflecting, IMO. I'd have more respect for him if he did resign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom