Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time we finally bite the bullet Poch will have taken another job and we'll embark on another embarrassing protracted Manager search.
I don’t believe so, from what I’ve heard Poch is already lined up and regularly at the club in some form or other.
Poch’s Heart is set on a return.
This club needs a manger who loves the club and a manager the players can connect with.

I don’t believe so, from what I’ve heard Poch is already lined up and regularly at the club in some form or other.
Poch’s Heart is set on a return.
This club needs a manger who loves the club and a manager the players can connect with.
I don't think so, I think many are just taking him for granted as the fallback option.

I think he'd have more respect for Conte, and himself, than to be pissing about like that on the off chance that we "might" bring him back in the summer. And if a decent club came in for him with nothing in place with us he would go there.

So was this 10 am announcement about Chris Gunter retiring???
...or about Topol dying?

Or was it just more made up clickbait horseshit?

A motivated 11 from the start, an 11 without Son, would likely have beaten Milan home and away.
Richarlison, whilst not being remotely useful in front of goal, at least holds the ball up and gives defenders something to think about. He looks to pass quickly when not near enough to shoot.
When needing a goal, you don't bring a fucking CB on and leave 2 attackers on the bench (that said, I wouldn't have Moura on the bench even)
This is on Conte. Milan winning Serie A last season is not why we barely had a decent chance over 180 fucking minutes. They (like Sheffield United) barely had to work for their clean sheets

Conte getting fucked hard on Talksport.
Carry On Mood GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom