Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be an interesting game at Chelski when we play them:
I once saw a team in another sporting code who had a major negative issue with their opponents get changed come onto their opponents ground give them the royal salute and march off, get changed and fuck off back to their clubrooms. It was one of the most effective protests I have ever seen, worth the fine and loss of points.
Not saying this could be done in EPL but the club has to do something!! Surely not a written protest

Mourinho has just descended into total cuntdom with those comments and Willian is fucking retarded. I'm not bitter at missing out on a player I'm just baffled at how he can allow either himself or his people make consistently shit career decisions for someone that is as highly regarded as he is. Donetsk was a dumb move, Anzhi even worse and this.....just why? Unless he has a touch of the "Bogarde" then it makes absolutely no sense
Oh come on, you'd've cracked a fat one if AVB had made comments like that under similar circumstances. If they are his replies to journo questions then it shows the guy has a sense of humour.
Lets see how Willian likes 10 minutes of football a week, in the season before the WC finals in his home country.

Mixed feelings on this.
Was never entirely convinced on Willian and so am not completely bothered we wont be spending £30m on him.
Am really pissed of Chelsea have fucked us, especially as the simply dont need him, and that Mourinho is rubbing it in.

Oh come on, you'd've cracked a fat one if AVB had made comments like that under similar circumstances. If they are his replies to journo questions then it shows the guy has a sense of humour.
Lets see how Willian likes 10 minutes of football a week, in the season before the WC finals in his home country.

Nope I prefer my manager's to be professional it's why I like who we have rather than what we had before. When AVB decides to take the piss he still does it with an air of professionalism, The whole Jiggins shit last year showed that

gift%20jelly.jpg

ice-cream-Yummy-ice-cream-24070254-355-500.jpg

19652997a4049559327b93373798ml.jpg

On the flip side, its nice to see someone like Jose shitting his pants about AVB having a better season, and spunking more of Romans money just to try and prevent Spurs from getting better.

Then admitting to the world that he and his club are snakes.

Willian would have been the least capped player out of our foreign players excluding Falque. Capoue, Dembele Sandro, Soldado, Paulinho, Kaboul, Lloris, Soldado, Bale, Adebayor, Chadli, Vertonghen, BAE even Gomes has more caps then.

Ugh, if Willian is under third-party ownership (and he is), then he might not have a whole lot of say in where he goes. There are three masters who have to be satisfied here: Anži (Kerimov), the third parties, and, far behind, Willian himself. If Chelsea is offering more in a transfer fee than we would have (or more or less the same), then it's not so unreasonable that Kerimov would take their bid. Next, the third party is also eager for him to get the biggest transfer fee possible. If he goes to the UK, this is their FINAL payday for this long-term investment, so, again, they'd push for the pricier Chelsea move.

And we're not even on to Willian's wishes yet… and we can consider his own wages, which would probably be higher at Chelsea, meaning a bigger wedge for his agents, an even fourth master!

So I simply don't understand the negativity and invective laid at the player's feet... People calling him a mercenary, etc. Seriously? Bewildering.

Nope I prefer my manager's to be professional it's why I like who we have rather than what we had before. When AVB decides to take the piss he still does it with an air of professionalism, The whole Jiggins shit last year showed that
I didn't see any smarmy pisstaking, just gentle irony.
If we want to take the piss, we have to be strong enough to have it taken out of us. Spurs have been linked to so many players in the past, its just one in a forgettable sea of faces. Silly sods done himself more harm than good, for a pile of money he's probably too stupid to count without taking his socks off.
Jiggins?

Ugh, if Willian is under third-party ownership (and he is), then he might not have a whole lot of say in where he goes. There are three masters who have to be satisfied here: Anži (Kerimov), the third parties, and, far behind, Willian himself. If Chelsea is offering more in a transfer fee than we would have (or more or less the same), then it's not so unreasonable that Kerimov would take their bid. Next, the third party is also eager for him to get the biggest transfer fee possible. If he goes to the UK, this is their FINAL payday for this long-term investment, so, again, they'd push for the pricier Chelsea move.

And we're not even on to Willian's wishes yet… and we can consider his own wages, which would probably be higher at Chelsea, meaning a bigger wedge for his agents, an even fourth master!

So I simply don't understand the never give laid at the player's feet... People calling him a mercenary, etc. Seriously? Bewildering.
Get off your high horse, fella - he chose money instead of football - FACT - how can you possibly sit here and argue otherwise?

Who the fuck is going to be ahead of in Jose's eternal 4-5-1 - Oscar / Mata / Hazard / De Bryne / Schurrle / Moses / Lampard ?

Yes - footballing decision, my arse

Back
Top Bottom