Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny how you extended the whole Hillsborough thing though now isnt it/ Maybe use that ignore function instead of just threatening too. Why oh why do cunts only ever threaten to use it??

JUST USE IT

It really wasn't a threat you insecure old fart, as imo it does more harm to me than you if I put you on ignore.

So, Willian hey? ... what's that all about then?
tumblr_lnh67e0qJD1qb98uxo1_500.gif

he just wants to Dance To The Music

As I said, I wasn't trying to upset anyone, I was just amazed at the response. Now I understand why I got it, I'll leave it be as well. I'm not Carlito, I don't come on here to fight with fellow yids.
Even ones who call me a fucking twat and tell me to fuck off elsewhere.
(Really mad yid, what would your granny say if she knew you had such a potty mouth?)
Were you born an idiot or did you practice to achieve it??:rolleyes:

....After bringing it up in the first place :avbcringe:

:bale2:

If I make a throw away comment, its not a discussion. Not my fault Mick wouldnt just take it for what it is...now everyone keeps quoting and tagging me, and then acting like they dont want to talk about it.

Why the fuck was Bill Shankley being quoted left right and center in the first place if THIS IS THE WILLIAN THREAD FFS!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking wouldn't it be really Spursy if this thread was closed and Willian changed his mind and signed for us.Wow

If I make a throw away comment, its not a discussion. Not my fault Mick wouldnt just take it for what it is...now everyone keeps quoting and tagging me, and then acting like they dont want to talk about it.

Why the fuck was Bill Shankley being quoted left right and center in the first place if THIS IS THE WILLIAN THREAD FFS!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, my fault, someone said that old time managers didn't make piss taking statements about other clubs
and it all went downhill from there.
I made the fatal mistake of asking people to justify their opinions

only to find out that its not the done thing.
In fact, it would appear that if you do ask people to stand behind their condemnation of anything you post.
Some ignorant arse pops up and says that it's you that is stupid for doing so.

Follow that logic.

Back
Top Bottom