Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes .... which means you've lost the internet today.
But you don't go home empty handed.
image.png

yayyyyyy
tumblr_m088gp9RxD1qb66hjo3_250.gif

Btw everyone

He will never stop. Ever

He's a boring old sad sod

Micky not Willian
and you are whining, boring sack of bitterness, go fuck yourself you tedious shitbag. You have nothing to say and and spend your days stalking my posts disagreeing with them. Go annoy your neighbour, - oh thats right - you do, don't you. You are as dislikable in real life as you are on here.

and you are whining, boring sack of bitterness, go fuck yourself you tedious shitbag. You have nothing to say and and spend your days stalking my posts disagreeing with them. Go annoy your neighbour, - oh thats right - you do, don't you. You are as dislikable in real life as you are on here.
That made my day.
ThInks Micky :adelol:

I knew it would happen some day. Considering the way Willian fucked us about, it's only fitting his thread should be the one that hosts the battle of the LWM's.

Back
Top Bottom