Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cringe, but why did the ref go in front of him like that ffs.
Son had all the time in the world to get around the ref. I have no idea what was going through his mind to run into him and subsequently fall over like he'd been fouled.
To me, despite his two goals, those incidents should have made sure he was never in the conversation for man of the match.

Son had all the time in the world to get around the ref. I have no idea what was going through his mind to run into him and subsequently fall over like he'd been fouled.
To me, despite his two goals, those incidents should have made sure he was never in the conversation for man of the match.
Come on mate, were it not for the cat fiddler he'd have a hattrick.

i like that it seems we're generally not so biased we cant identify rubbish play like this...

I am nowhere near as excited for this signing in 2022 as I was a few years ago.

He's a couple of years older and a couple of injuries more worn down. not to mention that I would prefer to build the right side of our attack around Kulusevski, who is a young hard working player on the up swing.
Keep developing Dejan and let him become a cornerstone of our project instead.

He's a couple of years older and a couple of injuries more worn down. not to mention that I would prefer to build the right side of our attack around Kulusevski, who is a young hard working player on the up swing.
Keep developing Dejan and let him become a cornerstone of our project instead.
that's a very good point

i wonder if he'd upset the current juve vibe going on? would change the dynamic im sure... would RB and Kulu still play as well? or feel like second fiddle? else are these guys total professionals and no one would miss a beat?

He's a couple of years older and a couple of injuries more worn down.

Blimey. The last thing we need is another malingering Argentinian. Last I saw of him he scored a decent goal but refused to celebrate because of some spat he was having with the Juve board at the time. Seems like the sort of drama we don't need.

I can picture him warming the bench at Manure or the dippers if he comes to England on 300k a week when not injured.

Blimey. The last thing we need is another malingering Argentinian. Last I saw of him he scored a decent goal but refused to celebrate because of some spat he was having with the Juve board at the time. Seems like the sort of drama we don't need.

I can picture him warming the bench at Manure or the dippers if he comes to England on 300k a week when not injured.
Lovely footballer but just don’t see him having enough about him to score goals in PL. Too small and slow to get away from players like Rudiger and VVD, injuries and endurance also an issue

He has Mbappe replacement at PSG written all over him.

Michael Scott No GIF

Lovely footballer but just don’t see him having enough about him to score goals in PL. Too small and slow to get away from players like Rudiger and VVD, injuries and endurance also an issue

Well Rudiger’s fucking off come the end of the season so no need to worry about him

Back
Top Bottom