Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That deserves
Clapping Applause GIF

I was concerned that Sonny had fallen off a cliff last season and thought that we had seen the best of him.
I also thought that there were better candidates for skipper.
However, we have since discovered that he was playing with an injury and he wasn't being played in his best position - no wonder he was a shadow of his former self.
I couldn't be more delighted that he seems to be back playing with a smile in his face and enjoying his football, which makes him such a top player.
He also seems to relish wearing the captain's armband and has added an extra dimension to his overall demeanor. I can't quite put my finger on it but there's just something about him recently that makes me so happy that I was wrong to question Ange's decision.
Nice one Sonny

The main interviewers fit is something else.

Full suit with short pants, tube socks and white Adidas.
That guy's Yu Jae Suk. He's (probably) the biggest TV personality and comedian in South Korea.
If you haven't purged it from your memory; you might remember him in Gangnam Style. He's the guy dancing in a full yellow suit.

Any team in the PL would take Son in a heartbeat, that's how good he is.
He is a genuine club man who plays for the shirt, a true Spurs skipper.

Back
Top Bottom