Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a massive fraud who has done little useful in coaching for a decade. He failed to get the USA to a world cup ffs. It's beyond cringe whenever I see his name thrown about whenever our gaffer position has become vacant.

He's got that nasty European superiority complex as well.

Him being a childhood fave doesn't change any of this.
Who cares if he is not a particularly good manager, he’ll never be our manager. Just remember him as a great player and a Spurs player.

He's a massive fraud who has done little useful in coaching for a decade. He failed to get the USA to a world cup ffs. It's beyond cringe whenever I see his name thrown about whenever our gaffer position has become vacant.

He's got that nasty European superiority complex as well.

Him being a childhood fave doesn't change any of this.

This paints a very different picture of his career to date than the one being painted here.
He turned an ailing and old German team around and set them up for years to come.
He didn't do too well at Bayern
But for the US, he saw them beat Italy, Mexico and Germany. Believe they drew with England at a tournament once too. Qualified for world cups and won the CONCACAF Cup.
In the case of Germany and US national teams, he decided to leave when he had won over the public.

Going back to Bayern, he also set up and youth focussed system that they no doubt still rely on now and got a CL quarter final.

What I will say, is I can't fucking stand Gareth Southgate, but if I dared to read his Wiki page, I've no doubt he'd get praise for finals and semi finals with England. My opinion is that the players got there despite him, not because of him. And unlike Klinsmann, he is seemingly scared to drop senior players and doesn't throw caution to the wind in the name of attack.

Considering all the insults directed at all and sundry it seems par for the course.

Thought you stood for something better than that. How disappointing that you were so easily pulled down from your pedastal.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

It matters to us. He's overusing Son. Almost full time for both friendly matches.
I dont want any of our players used in such a way but sadly that’s what most international managers do these days esp with their star players. The worst one is Scalloni , he will play players even if carrying an injury.

Back
Top Bottom