Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We don't care if you can't cope with the truth. He's a shit coach talks very poorly about the game and we'll call him what we like. If you can't cope put me on ignore.
Dislike him because he’s not a good coach, why, he’s not our coach. Do you dislike Ossie?He was a poor coach and coached us so do you dislike him? What’s Klinsman done to us.

Dislike him because he’s not a good coach, why, he’s not our coach. Do you dislike Ossie?He was a poor coach and coached us so do you dislike him? What’s Klinsman done to us.
I never once said I didn't like him. Someone else said he was arrogant. He played very briefly for us and was a great player. That was never a contention only in your mind. He isn't a Spurs hero of mine, he got out as quick as he could. And returned to contribute to a Spurs side that was struggling.I put him just behind Robbie Keane in significance as a Spurs player, who at least won us something. Ossie maybe a rubbish coach but he's Spurs to the core.

I'd say he was the most anonymous player today for sure. Only really recall a tame shot in the first half. Not his kind of match - should get more joy versus scum. Rightfully subbed off.

I'd say he was the most anonymous player today for sure. Only really recall a tame shot in the first half. Not his kind of match - should get more joy versus scum. Rightfully subbed off.
i do hope that he starts up front next week and ange doesnt start richy after today. he started son today because of his hat trick and it was the wrong horse for the course. next week he should get joy because them scumbags are going to think they can impose themselves. he was never going to do anything today because playing in tight spaces is not his game, this was learnt many many moons ago.

Back
Top Bottom