Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope those clowns who said he was washed up last season are truly grovelling at his feet.
He wasn't great last season.

My girlfriend built the sincere belief that he was absolutely fucking useless. She still hasn't completely given up that and she's spent the better part of a year just laughing whenever I say Son is actually a great player. He was that bad last season.

He wasn't great last season.

My girlfriend built the sincere belief that he was absolutely fucking useless. She still hasn't completely given up that and she's spent the better part of a year just laughing whenever I say Son is actually a great player. He was that bad last season.

He had two injuries + played more defensively because of the stupid tactics + still scored 10+ goals, and yet he was "finished" according to the bandwagoners. Im pretty sure "real" fans were still behind him.

I hate to say this but if he had play for clubs like City or Liverpool I'm certain he would have scored a lot more than here at spurs. on top of that imagine he had taken penalty he's so underrated.

Imagine if we ever got a penalty this season?
Scared Comedy Central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

This was a Kane'esk performance. Just look at him dropping deep and pinging balls to the runners just as Kane did. I'd argue it's better than Kane because Son presses and after he's played to ball he's making runs to receive again.

View: https://x.com/hardrugsplease/status/1731596441817317518?s=20

For the most part, he's been fantastic this season.

Of course the usual kneejerk bollocks comes out when we don't win or he doesn't score but the guy presses like a mad man and is one of the main reasons we've been so excellent offensively. Done exactly what's asked of him.

Just another game that makes our fickle fans look so stupid. Trippier all over again except this time we actually backed the player.

Some of his touches and passes were exquisite, I remember one lofted first time pass out to the right that was filthy.

Back
Top Bottom