Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a fantastic, honest taken which goes against the current narrative which is a result of form.

I’m impressed Shady. Didn’t expect it. You’ll get even more disagrees but you’ve earned an agree from me and that’s what matters.

Well he’s wrong but ok.

Get your tongue out of his arsehole, Deuterz. Dogs do that. You’re not a dog are you Deuterz?!

If you so called “supporters” can’t even support Richarlison when he’s on form, then as far as I’m concerned, you don’t support spurs.

Find another club boyo, coz you’re no longer welcome here.

Yours,

All real spurs SUPPORTERS.

:dembelefingers:

This is a fantastic, honest taken which goes against the current narrative which is a result of form.

I’m impressed Shady. Didn’t expect it. You’ll get even more disagrees but you’ve earned an agree from me and that’s what matters.

Meh, people get way attached to players, it's crazy.

I like Richie BTW but he's obviously limited, if we are going to make an assault on the Prem and City then we need to improve on him, we can't be having him as our no1 striker, it's as simple as that.

This is like getting a retweet from Trump

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Meh, people get way attached to players, it's crazy.

I like Richie BTW but he's obviously limited, if we are going to make an assault on the Prem and City then we need to improve on him, we can't be having him as our no1 striker, it's as simple as that.
That’s a fair assessment. I have warned to him because he’s actually contributing in quite a big way now whereas before he was a man down.

Son isn’t getting enough credit with how great his overall game has been this year. After looking a little meh at LW the first few games he’s been excellent at LW and ST. His creative play has taken a huge leap. He plays with his head up way more than he ever has. He’s beating people on the dribble (how many times did he skin Trippier?) I think this is near the best he’s ever played though in a different role.

Son isn’t getting enough credit with how great his overall game has been this year. After looking a little meh at LW the first few games he’s been excellent at LW and ST. His creative play has taken a huge leap. He plays with his head up way more than he ever has. He’s beating people on the dribble (how many times did he skin Trippier?) I think this is near the best he’s ever played though in a different role.
He's always been good creatively hence all the assists he's put up over the year

People always had to discredit Son (and some other Spurs players) in one way or another to make Kane look better as if Kane and Kane alone was the one that was carrying the team

Son has always been an elite all around player but he'd have his off games (still does) like any other winger/player

Back
Top Bottom