Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see the sun headline went down well.
Needs backing up from any of our Korean supporters closer to this, but from what I can make out on Twitter (loooooooool) from the S. Koreans is that they feel there is little in this story (in the context of the actual details because if Son takes a shit it's a big deal), the feeling is it's been deliberately leaked at this point in time because their FA met last night to sack Klinsman, so this deflects from their meeting and buys a bit of time away from the media spotlight.

Have I got this right my S. Korean friends?

Its not really rare for players to fight. I mean I remember Dier getting into fight with others in training. But I guess in Korea its a big thing since they have this respect for elderly thing going on there.

It's completely different for Asian countries. Their culture requires young ppl to respect older ppl, and that's even more strict in sports teams. Things got better after Ji-sung Park and other players arnd him who played in Europe tried to soften that, but it is still in their blood. Kangin Lee is the youngest player in the Korean NT. So it's absolutely not acceptable for the Korean fans.

Arguments are fine, but throwing a punch at your fking captain as the youngest player in front of other players?.... And Klinsmann was there as well and he did not do anything apparently. Not surprised.

But the funny thing is, the Korean Football Association confirmed this happened only 2 hrs after the news came out from the Sun. Pretty obvious they are trying to distract the fans' anger from Klinsmann and the president.

Last edited:
Needs backing up from any of our Korean supporters closer to this, but from what I can make out on Twitter (loooooooool) from the S. Koreans is that they feel there is little in this story (in the context of the actual details because if Son takes a shit it's a big deal), the feeling is it's been deliberately leaked at this point in time because their FA met last night to sack Klinsman, so this deflects from their meeting and buys a bit of time away from the media spotlight.

Have I got this right my S. Korean friends?
no. no need to deflect... we all know Klinsman is getting the sack.
Son did injured his finger in the meelee with the young urns,
Lee KangIn should be eating kimchi -not playing PingPong

no. no need to deflect... we all know Klinsman is getting the sack.
Son did injured his finger in the meelee with the young urns,
Lee KangIn should be eating kimchi -not playing PingPong
The mystery is why in the hell did they hire Klinsmann in the first place? Everyone knows that man is a klutz as a manager. Has been jobless for years lmao.

The mystery is why in the hell did they hire Klinsmann in the first place? Everyone knows that man is a klutz as a manager. Has been jobless for years lmao.

Bc the president of KFA is an idiot who has 0 knowledge about football. He's literally a businessman of Hyundai. He hired Klinsmann mainly for his re-election. It was probably more than enuf to impress/fool idiots like him as Klinsmann was a very good player.

Back
Top Bottom