Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm pretty sure clubs were interested but he shot it down. No way a player of his caliber and his market background not attract interest. He is just loyal and we should be thankful for it.
bless you. i hope one day you get a signed shirt and a pic with him. let him know youre one of his biggest fans.
Happy Jeremy Renner GIF

17 goals and 10 assists last season.
You ain't got a clue about football, have you?
do you actually watch the games? to be honest it probably doesn't matter if you do or dont, you're too thick to understand whats going on anyway aint ya. hes dead weight in a lot of games. for how poor a footballer he is, his stats need to be far better than that to make up for his lack of footballing ability.

do you actually watch the games? to be honest it probably doesn't matter if you do or dont, you're too thick to understand whats going on anyway aint ya. hes dead weight in a lot of games. for how poor a footballer he is, his stats need to be far better than that to make up for his lack of footballing ability.
You ain't got a fucking clue about the game and are the worst judge of a player on TFC.
Eric Dier is starting for the top club in Germany. In the Champions League every season.
You called him a champo donkey.
You want to get rid of our top scorer?
I'm done with talking with people who literally ain't got a fucking clue.

You ain't got a fucking clue about the game and are the worst judge of a player on TFC.
Eric Dier is starting for the top club in Germany. In the Champions League every season.
You called him a champo donkey.
You want to get rid of our top scorer?
I'm done with talking with people who literally ain't got a fucking clue.
they finished 3rd you tool. they wont win it next year either if donkey dier is starting for them. youll see. silly boy.

youre actually dumb enough to think dier would be there if kane wasnt aint ya?? HAHAHAHAHA

they finished 3rd you tool. they wont win it next year either if donkey dier is starting for them. youll see. silly boy
They ain't champo.
They are Champions League which I told you so was Eric. Because he literally was and is.
You are the silly one who could not have less of a clue about how good a player is.
You want to sell our top scorer FFS.

Ok so their terrible. But why did he stop shooting for us? Weird. Anyway whatever the state of his decline, he is as Spurs as Ossie Ardiles, Danny Blanchflower and Graham Roberts.
That shot not allowed in Ange’s system …

But in all seriousness, Son is usually double marked making it hard for him to get any space - which is why Johnson really needs to start being more clinical on the right.

Back
Top Bottom