Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing is IMO, he is world class, and didn't do too much wrong in this game. Just like when Harry Kane plays up top... however he got no service from the people behind him what so ever. So in this case it might have been best to switch or play him on the wing so he could influence the game more.

I think because he is so good, people expect him to dribble and create his own chances, which is often hard when playing the lone man up front. But is his capable of doing this, but would rather play the less selfish option and pass to a teammate rather than try and create an opportunity for himself.

You have to figure out ways to get him shooting. This is with Kane or without. Get him the ball as much possible so he can shoot pass or dribble whatever. Let the shooter shoot. This has been and is going to be the difference between being a mid table team and one 9f the top teams that Spurs been in recent years

You have to figure out ways to get him shooting. This is with Kane or without. Get him the ball as much possible so he can shoot pass or dribble whatever. Let the shooter shoot. This has been and is going to be the difference between being a mid table team and one 9f the top teams that Spurs been in recent years

Exactly.. don't think he even had 1 shot... so in these types of games needs to be more selfish.. but the service also needs to be better.

Here you go JM said it himself:

"We have what we have and we stick with them. The boys did what they can, you cannot transform Lucas or Son into a number 9 like Harry Kane. "

Source:

I'm lost... You think that quote vindicates your statement that Son needs to be more selfish?

Son can't (and indeed shouldn't) be made to be our sole creative focus... That's ridiculous.

Son can't (and indeed shouldn't) be made to be our sole creative focus ??... That's ridiculous.
It really isn't.

In my opinion Son should be allowed to focus as much as possible on finishing and scoring, particularly now that Harry is out for a while. If we also put being the creative nexus on his shoulders he is most likely going to score less. We've already seen that with Kane when he has to drop back and start distributing.

As long as Kane is out and we don't have a like for like replacement Son is our primary attacking target and should be allowed to focus on being that.

Son can't (and indeed shouldn't) be made to be our sole creative focus ??... That's ridiculous.

Spare us the butt-hurt sentiment and note my use of the word "sole" in that statement.

We have other players that we ought be able to lean on with regard to creativity too, so to purposely make ourselves 1 dimensional would be foolish.

GoDawgs - Why is my fanboy radar going nuts right now?

Last edited:
Spare us the butt-hurt sentiment and note my use of the word "sole" in that statement.

We have other players that we ought be able to lean on with regard to creativity too, so to purposely make ourselves 1 dimensional would be foolish.

GoDawgs - Why is my fanboy radar going nuts right now?

I said let the shooter shoot. When did i ever say Son should be our creative source or the only source for that matter or whatever the crap you trying babble insinuate. And stop replying to me with you replying to someone else in one post. That's fucking more confusing because your low level shit usually hard to understand to begin with. Or can you just stop replying to me at all. How many times do I have to ask you

Last edited:
I said let the shooter shoot. When did i ever say Son should be our creative source or the only source for that matter or whatever the crap you trying babble insinuate. And stop replying to me with you replying to someone else in one post. That's fucking more confusing because your low level shit usually hard to understand to begin with. Or can you just stop replying to me at all. How many times do I have to ask you

Shut the fuck up, you moron.

Look at the state of this barely legible bullshit you've just posted. ^^^^

This is the statement I responded to: "with Kane or without. Get him the ball as much possible so he can shoot pass or dribble whatever".

You also posted some shit suggesting we'd have been a mid table team if it wasn't for Son.

"This has been... the difference between being a mid table team and one 9f the top teams that Spurs been in recent years."

Dumb, fanboy twat. Fuck off.

Fuck me you should read what you’ve just written.

Shut the fuck up, you moron.

Look at the state of this barely legible bullshit you've just posted. ^^^^

This is the statement I responded to: "with Kane or without. Get him the ball as much possible so he can shoot pass or dribble whatever".

You also posted some shit suggesting we'd have been a mid table team if it wasn't for Son.

"This has been... the difference between being a mid table team and one 9f the top teams that Spurs been in recent years."

Dumb, fanboy twat. Fuck off.
You kept nagging so I finally answered amd now you want me to shut up? Bitch make up your mind

Back
Top Bottom