Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I want to say about Son is I absolutely love the passion he brings. For those few cringworthy sad/immature moments you also get to see and experience the joy when he buries one in the back of the net. I like seeing someone who actually cares but he needs be smarter at controlling his negative emotion. I think a few bad decisions can sway opinion very quickly. Dele used to make one after another a few years back from what I remember but he's allot smarter about it now.

It's probably a good idea to send him to a (sport) psychologist as his behaviour and 'emotions' on the pitch can't be healthy for a 27 year old man and it's indeed also an embarrassment to the club. The fact that he is very inconsistent in his performances might very well have a mental cause as well.

There is definitely a place for him at the club, but he needs to work on certain things. For a guy like Aurier I've lost all hope.
embarassment to the club? turn it up...

Anyone getting their knickers in a twist about Rudiger making the most of Sons kick would do well to recall these incidences

And just yesterday

It's called gamesmanship and goes on all over the pitch every match.

I made this point the other day and weirdly I used Jan Vertonghen as an example. Love the bloke but he is another Shithouse practitioner of the highest order, no question. It's the modern game for good or bad. Fair bit of raking and eye stuff in the Jan back catalogue too.

Last edited:
Son fucked it up under the current rules and got the red but is that the massage PL wants to send out to the world? Over incidents like Rudiggers that PL would punish you less if you are dishonest cheat dirty cunt acting fucker than stupid dumb victim? Or in this case not punished at all?

Last edited:
You want this guy out of the club?

Is this for real?

It says a lot about a man that constantly lashes out at players and then starts rolling around the floor clutching his face crying his eyes out so that people feel sorry for him. It's pathetic. Get up off the floor, stop being a crying lil bitch and control your man baby tantrums.

His football is inconsistent and his attitude in training from the hundreds of hours of footage and interviews seems to come across as a clown joker.

We've had these types of players before. It doesn't end well for them. Son has talent but he comes across as a spoiled immature brat. He needs to act more professional.

It says a lot about a man that constantly lashes out at players and then starts rolling around the floor clutching his face crying his eyes out so that people feel sorry for him. It's pathetic. Get up off the floor, stop being a crying lil bitch and control your man baby tantrums.

His football is inconsistent and his attitude in training from the hundreds of hours of footage and interviews seems to come across as a clown joker.

We've had these types of players before. It doesn't end well for them. Son has talent but he comes across as a spoiled immature brat. He needs to act more professional.
Oh give me a break

One of those two players was smart about what he did, the other was fucking stupid.

This exactly what led to his red card at Bournemouth after Lerma trod on him, and again what led to his foul and subsequent red (later overturned) on Gomez, after he'd given him a crafty dig just prior.

He's now obviously got a rep as someone easy to wind up and when he does get wound up he does stupid flouncy shit.

He needs to wise the fuck up.
Easy solution to that...whenever he gets trod on or what not just roll about as if his leg has been broken, that'll wind the cunts right up...

After watching the past two games, I'm more convinced than ever that there isn't a single player that makes more of an impact to the overall team than Sonny. Guy just needs to make sure his attitude is in check and he stops gelling his hair like a boy band member.

Back
Top Bottom