Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After watching the past two games, I'm more convinced than ever that there isn't a single player that makes more of an impact to the overall team than Sonny. Guy just needs to make sure his attitude is in check and he stops gelling his hair like a boy band member.
Let him gel his hair how he wants to, as long as he performs

I don't know what's more ridiculous, delusional Spur fans for praising Rudiger's "sportsmanship" and blaming Son, Rudiger getting away with a shot to Son's kidneys and flopping, or the EPL for it's stupid rules even with VAR, the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Great player for the most part obviously, really needs to sirt out his petulance because it's been fucking costly this season and for what? He didn't even get a proper fucking dig in at Rudiger!

His stupidity was part of the reason we lost today. He was sadly missed especially in the first half when Norwich were attacking leaving gaps.
I came on this thread to say exactly this. His absence really hurt.

We didn't lose. And we actually played really well in both the 2nd half of yesterday's match and the Brighton match. We were, on the other hand absolutely dier when he was on the pitch against Chelsea.
So that theory is poppycock.

We didn't lose. And we actually played really well in both the 2nd half of yesterday's match and the Brighton match. We were, on the other hand absolutely dier when he was on the pitch against Chelsea.
So that theory is poppycock.
It felt like a loss as 3 points away to the bottom team would have taken us 4th.

Said it before but going to say it again, Son is the key man for Spurs. He's the biggest threat to opposing defenses. When he's not scoring goals, he's doing a lot, setting up goals for others, breaking down defenses with his pace and dribbling, and the most important player on counters. And he doesn't have to rely on good 'service' from others - he's usually creating his own. Now with Kane gone for a bit, he's going to have to step up (again) as our striker.

Last edited:
He flourishes on being "The Man"

But the pressure is on him again now Kane will see a few months out.

Can't wait to have him back

Said it before but going to say it again, Son is the key man for Spurs. He's the biggest threat to opposing defenses. When he's not scoring goals, he's doing a lot, setting up goals for others, breaking down defenses with his pace and dribbling, and the most important player on counters. And he doesn't have to rely on good 'service' from others - he's usually creating his own. Now with Kane gone for a bit, he's going to have to step up (again) as our striker.
I'm trying to find a way to bring him back into my FPL team.....Zaha to him, but need to stump up cashies elsewhere!

When Sonny is good, he's world class, but when he's not on his game, he is so poor and adds little value to the team.
Hopefully, against Liverpool he will be the Sonny we love to see, as we won't get anything from the game without everyone being on top form.

Back
Top Bottom