Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am a bit lost.
Maybe you should quit if is so hard for you?
If you think we are playing in the premier league, when we are playing in the FA cup, I suggest you “quit”; because, you know being a spurs fan (😂), which of course you totally are, seems “so hard for you”.

bETtER tHaN MaNE, STeRLinG and SalAH :mourhandlaugh:

The lad should count himself lucky that he plays for Spurs (instead of at a club where you need to show at the very least some consistency and can't be shambolic half of the time), it's certainly not the other way around.

As others have suggested, it might be a good idea for him to see a (sport) psychologist.

All those players you mentioned have been inconsistent over their careers (Sterling right now is shocking for example..but last season he was better) A more consistent Son would be on a C.Ronaldo type level IMO.

I think consistency was his weakest area of his game when he joined Spurs.. maybe 1 great game out of 5 or 6 games. But he has improved that to 1 in 3 games maybe..and he is 27 so maybe over the next few years if he can improve that further.. then he will be seriously valuable to us.

As mentioned by some other posters.. he is integral to the team and has been for the past few years..

A more consistent Son would be on a C.Ronaldo type level IMO.
giphy.gif

What a laughable and misplaced thing to say, embarrassing even; not that surprising though coming from a guy who almost exclusively posts about Son here.

Last edited:
bETtER tHaN MaNE, STeRLinG and SalAH :mourhandlaugh:

The lad should count himself lucky that he plays for Spurs (instead of at a club where you need to show at the very least some consistency and can't be shambolic half of the time), it's certainly not the other way around.

As others have suggested, it might be a good idea for him to see a (sport) psychologist.

Yeah maybe he should. I am sure unlike you he could afford one

Last edited:
If you think we are playing in the premier league, when we are playing in the FA cup, I suggest you “quit”; because, you know being a spurs fan (😂), which of course you totally are, seems “so hard for you”.
I dont think I could really quit one that I haven't even started.
When the time come you will see my true contribution because I am not even saying a quarter of the stuff I could be saying. Maybe I am being too polite here.

giphy.gif

What a laughable and misplaced thing to say, embarrassing even; not that surprising though coming from a guy who almost exclusively posts about Son here.

So can you explain why then? Other than their achievements.. Son at his best is honestly IMO not too far off from when Ronaldo is at his best.. but the biggest difference between the 2 is the consistency.

People use to say Kane should always play for us.. as not matter how bad he played he would or could bring a goal at any moment. Son is also like this or turning into this kind of player that can play bad but still deliver. I think that's a great thing on the long run having players like Kane & Son on our team. So yeah.. he is integral to our our team.. not matter how many people wish he wasn't.

That's not the point, the club will provide one and unlike me he certainly could benefit from going to a (sport) psychologist as he is more or less the epitome of inconsistency
I am sure Son has a crew of people from the club and his family on this subject so lets leave it to them, but let focus on you for a moment here. I think you need one too. You seem to have some potentials at times but totally off other times too. Are you someone's multi?

but let focus on you for a moment here.
Why would we focus on me or any other poster for that matter in a player's thread? If it's all too painful for you as a Son fanboy you might be better off not reading this topic, especially now he overall has been dire for quite some time.

Last edited:
Why would we focus on me or any other poster for that matter in a player's thread? If it's all too painful for you as a Son fanboy you might be better off not reading this topic, especially now he overall has been dire for quite some time.
It is not painful for me at all. I love watching football. I have about 15 players here I know way more about than anyplace else. The reason I wanted to focus on you was because for a moment I thought that was what you and I were going to do for a while, but maybe not. No sweat kid. You have't answered if you are someone's multi or not but that's fine. I've got to run again. Later

So yeah.. he is integral to our our team.. not matter how many people wish he wasn't.

Of course he's integral to our team, but I'm afraid you start to lose credibility when you state he's at the same level as C Ronaldo!

He's scored the last couple of games so gets a free pass. However he did almost nothing of note in either (other than score - hence the free pass). If he scores every game and puts his deckchair out on the halfway line then that's fine with me. However to compare him with Ronaldo...

Of course he's integral to our team, but I'm afraid you start to lose credibility when you state he's at the same level as C Ronaldo!

He's scored the last couple of games so gets a free pass. However he did almost nothing of note in either (other than score - hence the free pass). If he scores every game and puts his deckchair out on the halfway line then that's fine with me. However to compare him with Ronaldo...

And you start to lose credibility when you state that I stated he is the same level as Ronaldo.

Pouting? Try petrified or in dilemma. Lmao
Son and Lucas both had one penalty goal made ever here?
I just asked one question. I am not sure why a few bitches here decided to start babling like there were in periods
You listening? Lol
I am a bit lost.
Maybe you should quit if is so hard for you?
If I am pouting fanboy
Does that make you a petrified bitch
Wow. So I am not on your ignore. Just checking. Are you seeing a therapist?
That's good if you are seeing one. I am not objecting to it. You should keep going for your family if you have obe
Yeah maybe he should. I am sure unlike you he could afford one
I was on a run. I had to put that up temporarily. I was going to get back to it, and I just did
I dont think I could really quit one that I haven't even started.
When the time come you will see my true contribution because I am not even saying a quarter of the stuff I could be saying. Maybe I am being too polite here.
I am sure Son has a crew of people from the club and his family on this subject so lets leave it to them, but let focus on you for a moment here. I think you need one too. You seem to have some potentials at times but totally off other times too. Are you someone's multi?
It is not painful for me at all. I love watching football. I have about 15 players here I know way more about than anyplace else. The reason I wanted to focus on you was because for a moment I thought that was what you and I were going to do for a while, but maybe not. No sweat kid. You have't answered if you are someone's multi or not but that's fine. I've got to run again. Later

What an absolute and utter shit-fest.

To think this is what this imbecile calls being "on a roll".

Back
Top Bottom