Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fundamentally, you are cheering on the club's misfortune..... "Doofus".

Nope. I’m not cheering on misfortune, I’m complaining that in my opinion the clubs lack of transfer activity will cost the club dear, and I’m not a fan of Levy. Not getting a replacement striker in the window wasn't misfortune, it was mismanagement.

Son has been utter toilet for over two months by the way before we all start re writing history.

Yes he’s scored some important goals but he wasn’t on the pitch I guess someone else would have scored them, and a few more of the absolute sitters he’s wasted.

No, this isn’t good, but he’s hardly been our catalyst. Time for Parrot.
If we don’t use him now, might as well just sell him.

Or damage limitation time for the Levy's Bwilliant! twats.

I don't see a single person celebrating
It’s just that nobody has had a chance to slag off Levy since the window shut.....all sat there quietly, expecting us to implode yet here we are.

Now they get their chance....it’s so fucking obvious and predictable.
Win tomorrow and beat Chelsea, it will still be “Levy got lucky, Levy Out”

Just move on to the next barrage. Win the CL, oh it’s only two trophies in twenty years Levy Out.

Its fucking boring mate

Nope. I’m not cheering on misfortune, I’m complaining that in my opinion the clubs lack of transfer activity will cost the club dear

Funny how you've not gone back and deleted the post I called out isn't it....?

Let me remind you what it said tho:

"If we don’t make the top 4 I will take some comfort in knowing that it has cost levy a lot of money"

So yeh, much of your retort is bullshit given what you originally posted.

No Top 4 means less money to spend on players and wages.... It's not rocket science. Still, you lap it up.

and I’m not a fan of Levy.

LOL.... No shit!

Not getting a replacement striker in the window wasn't misfortune, it was mismanagement.

Son getting injured is bad luck, but if you want a scapegoat, maybe you should look at Jose & Poch cos there was evidently money in the pot.

This is so fucked up. But does this mean at least I don't have to hear any more of the juvenile comparisons between Son and Kane? No more perpetual slagging of Son from the usual resident Kane fanboy petty bitches?

Oh wait, I feel there still one more angle left maybe? Kane heals faster? No? Lmao

You've picked the wrong day to come up with your fanboy crap. This isn't about Son or Kane, it's about us. But you're not Spurs so you can't understand.

It usually takes approximately 6 weeks for the fracture to fully heal. During this time, do not stress the joint with heavy lifting or heavy weight-bearing. It will not cause any further damage if you continue to use your elbow normally for everyday activities. From Google.

I don't understand the point of these arguments comparing Pool and us with Origi and what not. It's just plain and simple. We are now without our, clearly, two best goal scorers. The argument then Son hasn't been on form lately and yada yada is not even relevant. Apart from Kane, he is our most dangerous goal scoring threat period. Take away Salah and Mane from Liverpool and all of a sudden, they're not so scary.

Son has been utter toilet for over two months by the way before we all start re writing history.

Yes he’s scored some important goals but he wasn’t on the pitch I guess someone else would have scored them, and a few more of the absolute sitters he’s wasted.

No, this isn’t good, but he’s hardly been our catalyst. Time for Parrot.
If we don’t use him now, might as well just sell him.

Unless he is playing some epic mind game with somebody Mourinho pretty much ruled out Parrot in his interview today.

Said he isn't ready

Back
Top Bottom