Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand the point of these arguments comparing Pool and us with Origi and what not. It's just plain and simple. We are now without our, clearly, two best goal scorers. The argument then Son hasn't been on form lately and yada yada is not even relevant. Apart from Kane, he is our most dangerous goal scoring threat period. Take away Salah and Mane from Liverpool and all of a sudden, they're not so scary.

Spot on. Apparently son has been toilet. I'd agree with that but everyone else is worse then toilet when it comes to scoring goals. Moura gets some important ones but don't see him really taking us into the top 4 and further in the UCL.

Max he will be out is 6 Weeks, will probably be able to play I would think with a light cast after 4-5 Weeks. He should be able to keep his fitness up throughout also. I think the season out is just Jose playing with the media. I can see both him and Kane being back in April

Max he will be out is 6 Weeks, will probably be able to play I would think with a light cast after 4-5 Weeks. He should be able to keep his fitness up throughout also. I think the season out is just Jose playing with the media. I can see both him and Kane being back in April

I don’t think you can play with an elbow cast mate, I’ve seen players with a forearm cast but never an elbow cast.

Who else would have got in the positions to score? No one. All the chances, counters, one on ones seem to fall to him. He's missed more than he's scored no doubt, but to say he's toilet. Bit of an insult. Who else will step up. Dele's brother?
If he wasn’t playing someone else would.
You either believe our season is over or you think we will figure it out.

I believe we will cope, like we always do.
Time to start believing in our players......people can write off Moura, but we’ll see won’t we.

Sadly, I don’t have high hopes for Dele stepping up, he rarely does. So it’s on Bergwijn, Lo Celso and Gedson. Something we couldn’t say a few months ago.

Can’t say there weren’t goalscorers to sign in January. The Polish kid, the Brazilian, Llorente, Giroud. Bet Jose would gladly take one of those options now.

Hopefully Parrot is the real deal.

If he wasn’t playing someone else would.
You either believe our season is over or you think we will figure it out.

I believe we will cope, like we always do.
Time to start believing in our players......people can write off Moura, but we’ll see won’t we.

Sadly, I don’t have high hopes for Dele stepping up, he rarely does. So it’s on Bergwijn, Lo Celso and Gedson. Something we couldn’t say a few months ago.

Nope don't believe season is over. But it's made things a hell of a lot harder. Our defence leaks goals for fun and we rely on scoring more the other end and now without our next best goal scorer. Moura is fine when he has players around him last season it was llorente and son. No one up there to hold it up for him

Can’t say there weren’t goalscorers to sign in January. The Polish kid, the Brazilian, Llorente, Giroud. Bet Jose would gladly take one of those options now.

Hopefully Parrot is the real deal.
Yeah spoilt for choice. Can’t think why we didn’t dip into our transfer fund and on top offer them lengthy prem league wages

4 real scraping the bottom of the barrel options

Jose was taking the piss out of our press officer's prediction of "some weeks" out. JM expects Son out for most of the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom