Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed that he could have either made a better pass across the face of goal or tried to score from there. These moments seem to have gone against us in recent games. We were so efficient previously where we were scoring our chances. The last two games, not so much. Again, fine margins...
Yep. He scores or puts in a better pass and we likely win the match.

Yep. He scores or puts in a better pass and we likely win the match.

I doubt it in a match like vs leicester. Football is a 11v11 game for a reason. Both Kane and Son were not allowed to show their full abilities at all mainly bc we just were not able to possess the ball and move forward. Even if he scored that, I am not too sure if we would've kept the lead.

Hey guys, been away for a while but had some time off and decided to try a song for Son and Kane in honor of their blistering form (this past week didn’t happen)...

To the tune of BTS - Dynamite replace chorus with

Kane and Son are dynamite
They’re gunna pass or score to set the game alight
Running through your defense with a little pace and flare
Kane and Son are dynamite

go easy on me I know it’s lame

I doubt it in a match like vs leicester. Football is a 11v11 game for a reason. Both Kane and Son were not allowed to show their full abilities at all mainly bc we just were not able to possess the ball and move forward. Even if he scored that, I am not too sure if we would've kept the lead.
Strange that they play vardy upfront on his own any they kept finding him even though we had a low block and sat deep? This is a pattern I’ve seen in many games our forwards if they receive the ball higher up are often crowed out and pressed same happened at pool. Yet the opposition seem to be able play balls in and around our box without any pressure. What is the point of having so many players back if we don’t actually press and be aggressive? I think it’s a mentality thug and also laziness because the players think we have safety in numbers.

The linesman is a horrible racist who voted for brexit. Can't think of another explanation. Clearly onside, if VAR was around all the time those situations wouldn't happen.

Goals Against Spurs w/ and w/o Son on the pitch in PL Matches this Season

Son Off the Pitch: 92 minutes + extra time / 5 goals scored against Spurs

Son On the Pitch: 1,078 minutes + extra time / 7 goals scored against Spurs

Shocking that Jose doesn't see this yet and still subs him out late in games.

:goonermong:
EVERYTIME WE FCKING TAKE SON OFF WE BLOW IT. STOP FCKING DOING IT JOSE!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom