Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't really like to share stuff from the Daily Mail.. but this sort of gesture sickens me.. absolute scum:

The sad thing is Son must be so damn used to it by now. I remember reading a while back that he got loads of it in Germany, and over here its happened a handful of times.

It's a kind of racism which for some reason a lot more knuckledraggers still feel confident being open with.

These days Asians especially East Asians are way more prosperous and high tech than us now and still there are some that looks down on them because of how they look. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Any case, we need him to get firing soon otherwise we are going to have a difficult time making top 4. He’s miles off it and today confirmed it as it didn’t look like he could trap, pass or shoot a ball.

It's a typical patch of bad form from Son. He'll get through it. In the past however, we'd just persevered due to a lack of true quality depth. We now have Richarlison who is more than capable of now coming in and providing that fight for places up there.

Son's goal scoring patch will come. But this time, we won't have to suffer from the lack of it for too long.

Even by his own standards of up and down form, he looks awful currently. Can’t even control the ball.

I’d like to see him rotated for Richarlison next game, but you just never know when he’s going to break out and go supersonic again.

I know son does his thing where he is poor for a while and then scores 10 in 10 but he is a pace dependent player that is now 30.

One of these times he won’t be able to snap out of it.

Maybe once we get to playing in Europe, it will benefit him

Back
Top Bottom