Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.
The fuck's this bag of racist wank on about??

Actually thought we played alright. Created a lot of chances but struggled to finish them off. An improvement on the Sunderland game where we created fuck all.

Just watched MOTD and they did what I thought. Shown nothing off the incident from Valdes on Alli and only talked about de Roon's chance by the end, making it look like a lucky win. They tried blatantly to avoid it, but Lineker had to state the fact that we are the team closest to Chelsea at the top.

What an absolute shitshow :sonpoint::sonlol:

The argument about 'should we have scored 5' and does it constitute a bad performance if we didn't?
My take on it is that a few years back, this game would've had 0-0 written all over it, actually scrub that, this would've had 0-1 to 'Boro written all over it... we WON, no we didn't get what we 'deserved' in terms of goals, but imagine if we'd lost!
What we're getting, are WINS... what we deserved yesterday, was a win, therefore we got what we deserved.
We would've been extra fortunate to get the comfortable stroll that a 5-0 win would've brought, but at this stage, that just feels greedy.

I'm happy with a win... the performances have been there this season, just not every week...
After all, Leicester showed the world how to bore your way to the title, and I didn't see any of their fans complaining too much then...
at least we have the talent to impress occasionally... unlike The 'Fuxy Foxes' who are being shown for what they really are this season... no more than a lower-mid table club who got fucking lucky once, and will be even luckier to avoid the drop this!

There is so much to play for - still .
Yes its for Chelseas to lose but we will be there to the end and ask questions.
Costa missing the pen, may reflect on all the crap that has recently surrounded him. Its clear he doesn't care about Chelsea the club and fans- so the first instant the fans sniff, they will be on his back. Im sure a few will question the miss and see an opportunity for 3 points wasted. It adds a little pressure on him.

Judging by the reactions of some, that there are only a couple of games to go and the League has gone. It's February FFS.

On a brighter note, Woolwich look like they have started their annual implosion on schedule.

Back
Top Bottom