@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's a thought... whilst they probably won't designate an 1882 area any time soon, what about designating an 'all those who were just singing in the Pub pre-match, stand here' area... 'cos every time I come out of the Brickies, my ears are ringing... then I wonder why all those singers never seem to make themselves heard IN the ground (probably summit to do with the fat bloke on the stage having a Paxton Road season ticket! I wonder what they make of him in there??)
I know the man you referring to, he is the legendary Glen Finch who sings on his own in the Paxton.

https://twitter.com/Glenn_Finch

A Bricklayers legend, none the less.

Last edited:
he's our John Westwood!!

talking of which... this is a pretty good watch!

A classic case of 'Don't judge a book by its cover'... Quite LITERALLY

Last edited:
880778_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

Getting funny looks for singing in the stands (perhaps it should be called the sits) during a football game, fucking hell that's bad.
I am afraid to say its true, and is virtually the same situation in the rest of the stadium expect Blocks 30-35 (Shelf & Park Lane Lower).

These are about the only areas where the fans really stand-up and sing their hearts out, without being ostracised for singing.

Confidence is key and after that, they will be full of confidence.
We are on a massive low, so you'd think there could only be one result the weekend. I guess we'll have to see what Spurs team turns up and whether they have any pride in themselves.

trying to be positive about this game so here are some good omens for us. When we played United last season at Old Trafford it was on the back of poor performances and the press were suggesting that there is dressing room unrest and another omen since the first time I saw Spurs play on 2nd December 1995 I have never seen us lose and I'm expecting that not too change any time soon. We're going to smash 'em

trying to be positive about this game so here are some good omens for us. When we played United last season at Old Trafford it was on the back of poor performances and the press were suggesting that there is dressing room unrest and another omen since the first time I saw Spurs play on 2nd December 1995 I have never seen us lose and I'm expecting that not too change any time soon. We're going to smash 'em
its full moon my rabbits foot is moulting my hamster is more than restless hope your right bruv e mail saturdays loto numbers and il keep tossing these old seagull bones sorry the answer a bit shakey my sister wont stop with the fucking raindance

How proper spursy that Utd finally hit their stride and demolish a team few days before our game

I think it was extremely naive that people thought Utd would finish outside the top 6....despite making the ultimate managerial change.

I think we will give them a game, but we will be rattled very easily...need to go at them, but the pace we played at when 3-4-5 and 6-0 down the other day doesnt give me much confidence.

I can take a loss here all day long. AVB's position to me should not be purely about results, but how we look to build and improve.

A defeat with endevour, urgency and heart will make me more proud and give me more hope than a stagnant display, and lucky win.

Back
Top Bottom