How do I ....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to add a spoiler box to hide content of one of my posts please?
I wanted to add to the tv thread without ruining anything for someone. Thanks.

Click the 'plus' box then click spoiler...

Spoiler.jpg

Will sign up again in the future in a couple of years or so but between a 50 hour working week and one year old twins I struggle to study , I've lived in Spain for 16 months now and still haven't mastered the language I've improved but I really need to be fluent and I'm nowhere near it which makes like difficult and severely diminishes my future job prospects which is not an immediate concern because I have a year left on my contract with the company I work for. I monitered myself and found I'm spending hours and hours on forums and social media which isn't the most productive use of my time , if I can use half of it for studying it will be of tremendous benefit , I've tried simply not logging on but somehow I always end up back here so I want to be deleted.

All the best John.
See you in 2 weeks, buddy

Tbf the exchange in question is there to see - & it’s just fucking innocuous banter. If ones reaction is such one really shouldn’t be on the internet so the right choice was made

The way it’s concocted above is just pathetic
Probably yes, I was referring to his health issues not the exchanges between him and others.
That being said, we all have different ideas of what is acceptable levels of banter.
If he feels offended, then that's how he feels. I won't knock him for it.

get through one night without you

If I had to live without you

What kinda life would that be

Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold

You are my world, my heart, my soul

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away

Everything good in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you?

I want to know

How do I breathe without you?

If you ever go

How do I ever, ever survive

How do I, how do I, oh how do I live

Without you

There would be no sun in my sky

There would be no love in my life

There'd be no world left for me

And I, baby, I don't know what I would do

I'd be lost if I lost you

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away

Everything real in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you

I want to know

How do I breathe without you

If you ever go

Please tell me baby how do I go on

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything

Need you with me

Baby don't you know that you are

Everything good in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you

I want to know

How do I breathe without you

If you ever go

How do I live without you, baby?

Hi guys. Everton fan in peace here. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my bro is a Spurs fan, and his birthday is coming up. He'd like to go to a home game, but it would seem that none of your games will go to General Sale. On the EFC forum I use their is a ticket exchange thread, and I was wondering if you guys have anything similar, or know a reputable site that does?

Thanks in advance,
Phil

I wouldn’t fancy your chances much but you never know. Newbies in the forum are generally assumed to be away fans trying to get home end tickets or touts.

How do I give a reaction to somebody's post?(I.e. laugh, agree, etc) Just registered not too long ago, do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time and/or make a certain amount of posts before that feature is enabled? Cheers

Admin Admin

Seems you have it sussed now....

Friendly word of note: Should Igula Igula starts blowing you kisses, he very much IS propositioning you.

717-7171817_transparent-balloon-emoji-png-love-you-kiss-emoji.png

Furball man

Supporter
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Get a photo from here on to my phone ( iPhone) ?

Most other forums/photos I can just press , hold & the option comes up as "save image" but here not.... What am I doing wrongs my lovelies?

Danke schön

Back
Top Bottom