Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YOU_MAD.jpg

Pottymouth. Justify yourself all you like. You are one angry guy. No further response needed. I'm ouddy.

typical really, your opinions get proven to be bollocks so then you try to save face by talking more bollocks

take care being a stupid cunt, you and mick cooper would probably get along great

Seems that way. Everyone believes that their opinion is always right, hence the clash of heads ...

Opinion
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Agree to disagree, rather than shout someone down and call them a ' Cunt ' ....

No one will ever agree, hence why we have a forum to discuss subjects etc,

Why swear and shout ?

Chill Out.

Seems that way. Everyone believes that their opinion is always right, hence the clash of heads ...

Agree to disagree, rather than shout someone down and call them a ' Cunt ' ....

No one will ever agree, hence why we have a forum to discuss subjects etc,

Why swear and shout ?

Chill Out.

fuck off

:troll:

but seriously you cant fuckn shout on the internet you can only type

Fucking or Fuckn ?

Who knows.

I just dont understand why calling someone a ' Cunt ' helps ?

Hardly going to change someones opinion, if that what he believes so be it.

Fucking or Fuckn ?

Who knows.

I just dont understand why calling someone a ' Cunt ' helps ?

Hardly going to change someones opinion, if that what he believes so be it.

well the problem with loads of people these days is they're overly opinionated about things they don't have a fuckn clue about

like carly and the other stupid cunt didn't even know there were 3 different grades of concussion

Back
Top Bottom