Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nike announce new kit for Hugo Lloris in response to internet outrage at his being stopped by police and found to be over the limit...

1.jpg

Seriously I don't get it...not a smirk did it raise. Can you explain?
Sackcloth and ashes innit, what the Israelites wore to show pennance or when in mourning

Genesis 37:34 - "So Jacob tore his clothes, and put sackcloth on his loins and mourned for his son many days."

Job took it slightly further, perhaps Hugo could do the second part before the away fans on Monday...

Job 16:15 - "I have sewed sackcloth over my skin and thrust my horn in the dust."

Sackcloth and ashes innit, what the Israelites wore to show pennance or when in mourning

Genesis 37:34 - "So Jacob tore his clothes, and put sackcloth on his loins and mourned for his son many days."

Job took it slightly further, perhaps Hugo could do the second part before the away fans on Monday...

Job 16:15 - "I have sewed sackcloth over my skin And thrust my horn in the dust."
Cheers for the clarification...

Job 16:15 - "I have sewed sackcloth over my skin And thrust my horn in the dust."
I just knew that immediately you posted it!:nawty:

Nike announce new kit for Hugo Lloris in response to internet outrage at his being stopped by police and found to be over the limit...

1.jpg

Seriously I don't get it...not a smirk did it raise. Can you explain?

Job 16:15 - "I have sewed sackcloth over my skin and thrust my horn in the dust."
I can think of another outfit (or lack thereof) he could wear as penance.

tenor.gif

That way he'd get to atone and it's something for the ladies...

And me.
:ledleylick:

Back
Top Bottom