Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e2a2c640-85e7-480f-8f9c-f3dc5dad05fc-2060x1494.jpeg

Would really like to know what the timescale is on this wrist fracture...

France's last fixture (which he played in) was exactly one month ago, so he didn't break it before then.
I wonder if it's a hairline fracture that he didn't realise was broken until fitness testing this morning, or whether he broke it today.

From the Spurs update, it sounds more like the former.

BBC call it a "break". THFC call it a "fracture". There's a difference. Commonest wrist fractures are with the Scaphoid bone, which in normal cirumstances heal within six weeks. My father, who's in his seventies, had his fractured wrist healed in four weeks, and that's without blood centrifuging. Mileages may vary, of course.

BBC call it a "break". THFC call it a "fracture". There's a difference. Commonest wrist fractures are with the Scaphoid bone, which in normal cirumstances heal within six weeks. My father, who's in his seventies, had his fractured wrist healed in four weeks, and that's without blood centrifuging.
Thanks for the explanation doc
:akabusi:

Back
Top Bottom