***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flicked it on, saw Sterling score and the Hungarians throw cups at him.

Should have gone off.

If you're white the people are very welcoming and friendly there. But I have to say it's one of the most racist nations I've ever lived in or been too. But a lot of those countries in that part of Europe are exactly the same. Romania, Slovakia etc.

What happened to our set-pieces? We looked so good and threatening at them for a while. Especially in the last World Cup.

If you're white the people are very welcoming and friendly there. But I have to say it's one of the most racist nations I've ever lived in or been too. But a lot of those countries in that part of Europe are exactly the same. Romania, Slovakia etc.
Been to that part of the world many times, I agree with you.

Imagine Phillips and Harvey Elliott next to each other in midfield in the future. Gonna make us look like right cunts if Elliott goes back to his man bun.

What does it say on Sterling's shirt?
E-Tj7D7VcAwnH9Z

A friend of his who was 26yrs old who died a couple of days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom