I Fucking Love Scott Parker!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ever since we've brought Parker we haven't lost and playing like (dare I say it) we can win the league?! I've got to be honest I wasn't to keen on buying parker, considering his age and the fact I thought he only look good because he was at a poor team. Not only is he proving me wrong he's fast becoming one of my favorite players at the club. The work and determination he puts round the pitch shows on his face and thats what the fans love to see. Parker allows the likes of Bale, Modric and VDV to play with freedom while he does the gritty work. Not only is he a great player I also think he can help Sandro become a better player with his experience.

Why not have a proper thread for every single player?Because at such rate why might have shitload of topics(No offence to the OP of course)with everybody stating their mind in a new thread.

Anurag Jo said:
Why not have a proper thread for every single player?Because at such rate why might have shitload of topics(No offence to the OP of course)with everybody stating their mind in a new thread.
This is a good idea - would organise thing nicely.

Maybe a sub-forum for Players? Case?

I can create a sub-forum but I'm not sure its necessary, unless I misunderstand what you're trying to do.

We can merge threads if you messy cunts start posting the same shit all over the place.

I love Scott Parker too.

Scott Parker's hair should be an influence to us all. The thing that worries me most about the man is that later in the season, his booking will catch up with him, and then who will play in midfield???

:sandro: OH YEAH!

The way he is playing I think it's entirely possible that he could win player of the season again.

Has anybody won it back to back? I can't say I've ever paid too much attention

Sibs said:
The way he is playing I think it's entirely possible that he could win player of the season again.

Has anybody won it back to back? I can't say I've ever paid too much attention

David Silva would be his closest competition at the moment I'd say.

Nah. Bale's been very good again in the last few games and while he wasn't crap in the previous games he hasn't been touching the heights of Silva or even coming close to them to be fair. Unless he dramatically drops off I'd say Silva will win at least one if not both awards.

We need to be careful with Parker, he runs himself into the ground most games. Sandro needs to play a bit more so Parker doesn't fade in the second part of the season

Back
Top Bottom