I Fucking Love Scott Parker!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His kids named after teammates
Frankie = Lampard?
Sonny = Hueng-Min Son
Murphy = Danny Murphy?
Rafa = VDV?

:parker: Good luck to Scotty P, hope he takes his coaching badges and becomes more than a PFM.
They're named after the Fathers!
:vdvshh:

Good luck Scotty P... never knew how someone with NO shoulders could make it in Professional football.. . But you proved us all wrong.

Oh, and by the way, you forgot to thank your first Coach; Ronald McDonald for having the courage to give you your first break in football...

"Danny Gabbidon has now revealed that to rub salt into Avram's relegation injury, the current Ghana coach was told to find his own way home from Wigan to London after his sacking on the pitch."

That says all you need to know about the character of the people who have taken one of the grand old clubs of English football, ripped it apart, turned it into a soulless half brand and flushed it down the shitter. Brady & Co truly are scum. Woolwich fans should think about this when they whine about their hardships.

Out of interest... apart from Clive Allen (6) ...has anyone else other than Scotty Parker played for FIVE London Clubs with such distinction?

Out of interest... apart from Clive Allen (6) ...has anyone else other than Scotty Parker played for FIVE London Clubs with such distinction?

I think Paul Konchesky played for all five of the same London clubs as Parker.

Get it done.

This, this and this!

A Spurs supporter as a kid, a gent of a man, already taken some (don't know how many) coaching badges whilst he played with us, took them with uncle Brad I believe. Remained a mentor to Harry Winks. Without doubt he was a leader to, proper Captain of force with plenty of stories of his Churchillian halftime team talks (West Ham v WBA one of the most talked about).

Would absolutely love this to happen.

Top professional. True grit. A great example of how to behave as a pro. He would be a valuable addition to the coaching team.
Would love him as part of the team.

What a brilliant appointment.

Hope hes very successful. Very motivational player when you hear some of his stories. Seems like a great leader. Pretty damn good player too. He made an impact here as a player and I hope he can do the same as a coach

Really like this bit from McDermott on the club website:
“I know how passionately Scott feels about the personal qualities Mauricio needs from players to be a success in our first team and I know he will develop these qualities in our players on and off the training pitch.”

Whenever he speaks he always makes reference to the first team and Poch. Always gives the feeling of being accademy connected with first team.

Back
Top Bottom