I'm gay. I'm having a ticket over you!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be honest, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was BushHill's coming out party.

You think "does your boyfriend know you're here" is the same as gas chamber hissing?

I would tell you not to be a twat, but none of us can go against our nature. But yeah, you're being disingenuous again. And very very transparent.

Do you think hissing at spurs fans is ok because we chant yid?

It's simple replace x and y with the gay/Brighton stuff and you still have the same old bigot pie.

Im not hiding behind anything. Im not the one to accuse of hiding my thoughts. What I say, I mean, and dont need to hide my opinions from anyone. You know why? Because I actually believe in my views.

UEFA allow the Star of David. Spurs do not.

The rainbow flag is political. You know it is, but to argue its not is the only leg you have to stand on in backing its use, while other political flags are banned.

I dont give two fucks who thinks thats homophobic either. You know fuck all about me.

A few things:

The "you don't know me" argument is the tried and sorry comeback of someone that doesn't have any leg to stand on. It's pathetic and doesn't have any bearing on anything at all. Someone accuses you of being homophobic, bigoted, close minded, whatever the hell you want to call it. "You don't know me! You don't know my opinions!" Except that we do, because you post on here more than anyone else. We might not know everything about you, but we've got a pretty solid grasp. You are coming across as a bigot, and it doesn't matter if you don't realize that you are, because you are.

I already made the point that the only way it's political is if you politicize it. You don't understand that and that's fine. Your argument of "but it is political" is absolute nonsense. You're wrong. It's okay to be wrong, but realize that you're completely incorrect in thinking that the flag is a political statement at all times.

They buy their tickets in that block and the club allows them to fly the flag. They've paid money to do so. If you don't want that flag there I have a simple solution for you. Create a supporters club, put in the request to sit in that block before the Proud Lilywhites put in their request and you can not fly the flag as much as you want!

Who really cares what the club allows? At the moment we all comply, moan and meekly slide off home to bitch on here. If you want to bring a flag, fucking bring it. If you want to buy tickets in a certain block, go and do it.

Stop asking for permission to wave a flag or go to the fucking toilet. We need more Soviet style artwork, more flags, more volume, more attitude and more pride in the diversity of our fanbase.

Bring your flags, bring your mates, mothers, girlfriends, wives, fathers, lovers, brothers, sisters. Wear navy and white, sing for the shirt and be proud that we are Tottenham. Fuck the accountants - we'll look after each other.

#takelifeasitcomes

Last edited:
I would tell you not to be a twat, but none of us can go against our nature. But yeah, you're being disingenuous again. And very very transparent.

Do you think hissing at spurs fans is ok because we chant yid?

It's simple replace x and y with the gay/Brighton stuff and you still have the same old bigot pie.

Not at all.

I dont think the "boyfriend" song is ok, but it is not the same as hissing.

Do see and insult as an insult. There are no levels of seriousness in your world?

Calling someone an idiot is the same as calling someone a fucking cunt to you?

You call me disingenuous every time you bring up a point and I show how stupid you have been. Might want to think about that a bit.

Tucker - you know it's banter, they don't actually want to gas us, well may be one or two do, but on the whole the Pikey's are just a bunch of softies.
Take a look at the estimated numbers of Jewish and other individuals who were gassed in WW2 and you should realise that this is a subject that should not be open to banter or giving licence for others to abuse an event which still impacts on so many people.

The "you don't know me" argument is the tried and sorry comeback of someone that doesn't have any leg to stand on. It's pathetic and doesn't have any bearing on anything at all. Someone accuses you of being homophobic, bigoted, close minded, whatever the hell you want to call it. "You don't know me! You don't know my opinions!" Except that we do, because you post on here more than anyone else. We might not know everything about you, but we've got a pretty solid grasp. You are coming across as a bigot, and it doesn't matter if you don't realize that you are, because you are.

What opinions of mine do you know from this thread that makes me a bigot then?
Because I dont pander to group and patronise them with special treatment.

I dont think they are special. I think they are equal.

I already made the point that the only way it's political is if you politicize it. You don't understand that and that's fine. Your argument of "but it is political" is absolute nonsense. You're wrong. It's okay to be wrong, but realize that you're completely incorrect in thinking that the flag is a political statement at all times.

As I pointed out to you, the only way you can save face with your rabid defence of THFC allowing this one political flag against all others, is to deny its political....saying "you're wrong", "you're wrong" doesnt have an actual effect.
Its moronic to say the symbol is not political. Especially when you know it is, but it makes you look stupid because you have slated my stance on the clubs hypocrisy to the point of accusing me of being homophobic, like a true modern day hysterical moral fuckwit.

Is the Union Jack with THFC plastered across it political? Banned though isnt it. I dont see that specific version of the flag on demonstrations at Parliment and The White House, and all over the world calling for changes in the law and human rights.

Do you think its not political because it has pretty colours on it? How sweet of you.
Would it be political if it was clenched fist? Or a pop art image of a gay guy with a bandana covering his face doing a peace sign?

Its not the image itself, its what it represents that makes it political. But you know this.

Get off your hight horse and go and think about what the Navy does for a living, and how many missiles of yours have killed innocent people, fucking preacher man.

They buy their tickets in that block and the club allows them to fly the flag. They've paid money to do so. If you don't want that flag there I have a simple solution for you. Create a supporters club, put in the request to sit in that block before the Proud Lilywhites put in their request and you can not fly the flag as much as you want!

I dont want the flag banned. I want other flags deemed too political, to be allowed back.
Because I believe in equality.

Take a look at the estimated numbers of Jewish and other individuals who were gassed in WW2 and you should realise that this is a subject that should not be open to banter or giving licence for others to abuse an event which still impacts on so many people.
So what would you do about it?

Seems to me like theres a lot of people out there who are offended by everything, life's complainers if you like.
Fuck know's how you lot would get on at a stand up comedy night

Ive got myself a flag, see if I can get PERMISSION to fly it from the shelf, after all I am a minority of 1

Seems to me like theres a lot of people out there who are offended by everything, life's complainers if you like.
Fuck know's how you lot would get on at a stand up comedy night

Ive got myself a flag, see if I can get PERMISSION to fly it from the shelf, after all I am a minority of 1

I've never been offended by anyone. People who I've never met have done offensive, revolting things, but that's not the same is it?

Last edited:
For God's sake (oops, sorry, is that too political?) if any group of people want to celebrate their united love of Tottenham then what is the problem with that?

If you don't like the flag, ignore it; if it still bothers you, you have a very easy life and should probably find some kind of activity or adventure to keep you in an adequately healthy frame of mind.

The problem is that the club have banned all other political flags. Its not a question of liking it or not.

Its a matter of equality.

Ironic that people dont care about it

So what would you do about it?
To be quite frank with you I would advocate that that type of behaviour is criminalised and that those people get sent to perform Communitty Service at Aushwitz or Belsen or other sites. There was an article the other day about I was reading about Jewish people being maginalised out of Europe. Its little wonder that they feel devalued when you have retards like the above fanning the flames of racism and discontent. Clubs have to take a stand as well, get rid of haters we dont need them.

Not at all.

I dont think the "boyfriend" song is ok, but it is not the same as hissing.

Do see and insult as an insult. There are no levels of seriousness in your world?

Calling someone an idiot is the same as calling someone a fucking cunt to you?

You call me disingenuous every time you bring up a point and I show how stupid you have been. Might want to think about that a bit.

You really have become a parody of yourself haven't you Sammy.

Of course it isn't as bad as hissing, I never said that it was, I said that it's the same logic that people are using to justify it. You know that, I know that, and so does anyone else with a couple of grey cells left in their head still devoted to reason.

Oh and make a post that isn't a straw man, and I might stop labelling you disingenuous.

To be quite frank with you I would advocate that that type of behaviour is criminalised and that those people get sent to perform Communitty Service at Aushwitz or Belsen or other sites. There was an article the other day about I was reading about Jewish people being maginalised out of Europe. Its little wonder that they feel devalued when you have retards like the above fanning the flames of racism and discontent. Clubs have to take a stand as well, get rid of haters we dont need them.
Pleb - perhaps you are not a nice person after all, you sanctimonious pratt

retard
A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a retard will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental retarded tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else.

And while I'm at it pleb, I am sure you know ( seeing as you think you are an intellect and superior to me ) that while the Nazis were murdering the Jews and the Gypsies they were also murdering the retarded en masse.

And while I'm at it pleb, I am sure you know ( seeing as you think you are an intellect and superior to me ) that while the Nazis were murdering the Jews and the Gypsies they were also murdering the retarded en masse.

"The retarded" seriously? You know he wasn't using the word in that sense. And no one in civilised society uses it to describe people with learning disabilities any more.

Back
Top Bottom