Is this the start of a relegation battle?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are win a relegation battle (at the start of November)

• Yes 100%. I’m shitting it. The players don’t want it.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • No. Top 4 is definitely still achievable

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • Yes. Only if Poch stays. He’s the problem not the players.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Not sure. But I’m still undecided about Brexit as well.

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should lock down the votes- want to see where followers of Poch stand once we are in the relegation places. All living on a CL run that the club didn't show up in the final for.

It's closing in on 1.5 years of awful performances. Frank Lampard will win a trophy before Poch (well, that's easy coz Poch won win in his career). Players over Poch. Waiting for the man to be sacked, just hope it's not too late.
There are no followers of Poch. Just people who think it might not be such a great idea to jettison him now. Personally I really don’t care if he gets sacked tomorrow or is given the rest of the season. He’s not the club, but I don’t think the supporters (such as we have) are the club either - certainly if this place is anything to go by. It’s a horrible toxic mess, and it’s really no fun anymore.

Whats your problem??? Defeatist negative bullshit??? Literally put I think we are too good to go down. That’s negative in your world??Fuck me.

Read through this site. Go through multiple threads.

Relegation keeps being mentioned.

I’m interested to see who is saying what at this point and discuss it. Your reaction is a great one. What are you actually saying???

Fucking read and discuss.

Twat. Get the point of a forum - rather than just throwing words on a page with no fucking content to then.

One might say the same about your thread title and your above reply. No content or basis in reality...hence my comment. You just love feeding the moaners mate and I call bullshit. You're just trying to win the internet and I call bs

One might say the same about your thread title and your above reply. No content or basis in reality...hence my comment. You just love feeding the moaners mate and I call bullshit. You're just trying to win the internet and I call bs

“trying to win the internet”. Hahahaha. Are you 11???

And saying we are too good to go down means that I have no basis in reality??? WTAF are you talking about??

“Feeding the moaners”?? What does that even mean???? This is a forum. We are mid table. Almost as many people think we will finish in the relegation places as Top 4.
People want the manager out. We are awful away from home. I’m feeding the moaners. Righto

Maybe the manager wants out?? We don’t know do we.

He’s not God and nor is Levy btw. There are multiple issues at the club right now and we are choosing to film them. But I’m the problem.

Yes I am winning the internet. FFS.

5 points between 7th and 18th. Utd where two points above relegation on Saturday, and are now 7th.

I don't know what to think anymore. Which narrative am i supposed to believe in?

Help me Talk Sport! Tell me what to think!!

“trying to win the internet”. Hahahaha. Are you 11???

And saying we are too good to go down means that I have no basis in reality??? WTAF are you talking about??

“Feeding the moaners”?? What does that even mean???? This is a forum. We are mid table. Almost as many people think we will finish in the relegation places as Top 4.
People want the manager out. We are awful away from home. I’m feeding the moaners. Righto

Maybe the manager wants out?? We don’t know do we.

He’s not God and nor is Levy btw. There are multiple issues at the club right now and we are choosing to film them. But I’m the problem.

Yes I am winning the internet. FFS.

Clearly no one is allowed to disagree with your verbosity and mundane tedious threads... you are actually becoming one of those entitled Woolwich wankers. Why be so negative about everything?

5 points between 7th and 18th. Utd where two points above relegation on Saturday, and are now 7th.

I don't know what to think anymore. Which narrative am i supposed to believe in?

Help me Talk Sport! Tell me what to think!!
The fact you are counting the points to 7th and not 4th should answer that quite easily

The fact you are counting the points to 7th and not 4th should answer that quite easily

No. Not really mate.

It says that "12 points between 4th and 18th" wasn't as funny.

Not everyone on here is constantly looking for a row or pushing an agenda.

Some of us are just trying to alleviate the tedium of a never ending pissing contest.

No. Not really mate.

It says that "12 points between 4th and 18th" wasn't as funny.

Not everyone on here is constantly looking for a row or pushing an agenda. Some of us are just trying to alleviate the tedium from the never ending pissing contest.

That’s fine.
I can take the piss too and have a laugh....and have.
But we’re still shit, and something needs to change.

Well I have been looking downwards not upwards for a while.

So at the moment I’m more concerned with relegation than top four.

Although to be honest if we got relegated I would start going again regularly, be more fun.

I want a new poll up, what will happen first a Poch sacking or a Sammy binning as both seem interchangeable right now really pushing it in their respective realms

Poch for me as Sammy seems to be invincible

Back
Top Bottom